October 26, 2014 | 1518 users online

Body Scrubs - Avon - Clearskin Invigorating Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by peachesandmeadows

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This pales in comparison to the old exfoliant product that Avon discontinued a few years ago. I religiously used that exfoliant for my acne-prone skin for several years and it was a great product. Before that, I was a frequent visitor of skin clinics just to get dermabrasion sessions. That's why it sucks that Avon discontinued that product. I tried this for a few months but it was much harsher on my skin. Finally, I found another product, Zenmed's refining scrub, which worked as well as the old Avon exfoliant product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

An invigorating grainy scrub that does the job. Smells like eucalyptus to me. No oil that I can detect. Leaves a tingle for a short time and feels very refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, its a great scrub! I absolutely loved how it made my skin smooth and clear. love the tingle too, definitely a product i would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST scrub I have ever used...ever. It deep cleans your pores, kills any and all breakouts you may have, dries them out, stops them dead in their tracks and they heal within 2 days. Amazing stuff, you really can feel the tingle and it cools your face nicely :) You really only need very little product and you need to massage it in really well. This isn't meant to be a daily scrub and if you do use it extensively it may dry out your skin (read the back and use it accordingly). I don't know how much we bought this for (below $6.99CDN) and sometimes you can buy 2 items for the price of one during the sale...I recommend the Blackhead Cleanser as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hope I have the right section, because Australian Avon uses slightly different names and packaging. I approached this scrub with caution...my skin is sensitive and has reacted badly in the past with some scrubs. Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised! It felt so refreshing to use, so it certainly lives up to it's name. Afterwards, my skin felt so smooth and soft, but also felt clean and looked clearer. I've been using this now twice a week for nearly 2 months, and have reordered it. It doesn't completely eliminate blackheads, which is a pain, but it does seem to stop new ones from reappearing, and reduces the size of existing ones. I use this now in my new skin care routine, and my complexion has never looked better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2009 9:13:00 AM More reviews by popejohn3rd

I didn't notice much of a improvement in my skin when using this. Scrubbing the skin with beads and other materials in products can be too harsh in the long run and cause damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 9:31:00 AM More reviews by kitchera

I love the sensation of washing with this scrub. It leaves my skin really tingly and clean afterwards. I have to resist the tempatation to use it every day. Smells nice too. I recommend using in the shower, rather than at the sink though to make sure you wash it all off, as the paste is rather think.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

This stuff is awesome. It really gives you a fresh, clean tingly feeling. It is a lovely scrub, absolutely refreshing to use and my breakouts have been significantly fewer and far between using this product. My only gripe is that the tube is a bit small, but a little does go a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by gswitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! When they say invigorating-they mean INVIGORATING!!! This facial scrub has antiseptic in it. The granules are very fine, think fine grade sandpaper. I've only used a few times and love how clean my face feels after using. My skin in very oily and I'll probably use this product every other day to help fight off any pimples and reduce my blackheads. If you have sensitive skin-use with caution. The scrub has a nice scent and truly leaves your skin feeling refreshed and cool after use. I will continue to use and will update if anything changes.