August 1, 2014 | 1680 users online

Scrubs - Ionax Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Lalafosho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would NOT recommend this product. This broke me out like hell oh my god. This is the reason why i'm having all these pimples on my face like i can only cry why this is happening to me. I REGRET USING THIS. The ingredients in this product are too harsh for the skin. If only i could turn back time. I loath this product. Seriously.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Crystal44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This scrub is fantastic! It feels harsh the first time you use it but after that it feels great. My skin has NEVER been this soft and smooth and I have been using all sorts of exfoliators for years. I love the smell and my red marks from previous acne scars have faided dramatically after only 3 weeks of use. I highly recomend this product and if you think it is too harsh, use it only on your T-zone. I use the product every night as I have very scaly skin (I'm on accutane).

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Karenzilla

This is a Galderma Product. Here is the description of it (in spanish)
I like all the Galderma products I've tried except for this one. If you think the St. Ives Apricot scrub is harsh you have seen nothing. This is very very harsh and the smell (lemon) is very strong. I think you can make your own version of this scrub by breaking a glass cup and squirting 10 lemons over it (may want to add fluorescent yellow ink to get the color as well)... then rub it on your face. Definetly not for sensitive types or even normal in my opinion. I will not buy this again. I would only use this in the bottom of my feet cause it even irritated my legs when I used it on my body. I believe this was around $12 so it's not cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This no-nonsense facial scrub is an awesome find for oily, acne-prone skin. It comes in a generic-looking yellow tube, but don't let its appearance scare you away! This yellow gel scrub is actually a very effective exfoliant for oilier skin types. It polishes skin and leaves it looking and feeling fresh and clean. I took away a lippie becaues it contains alcohol. Due to the alcohol content, it can be a bit too drying, even for my super oily skin. Also, it smells very much like alcohol (actually, lemon-scented alcohol). Thankfully, the scent doesn't linger after you rinse the product off, so you only have to tolerate the scent while you are using the scrub. Warning: DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT IN YOUR EYES! It will sting! That said, I am on my second tube of this facial scrub for a good reason: It works wonderfully! You can find it on the DermaDoctor Web site for $12.50 for 2 oz.

Ingredients:
Polyethlyne, purified water, laureth-23, sd alcohol 40, propylene glycol, lauramine oxide, silica, laureth-4, potassium sorbate, benzalkonium chloride, d&c yellow no. 10, fragrance.