August 28, 2014 | 1173 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by niiklala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect lip balm to soothe lips or add a hint of color. Recommend to everyone!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Alimulc4

I have this product in both plum and jasmine and I absoloutely loooove the formula. Extremely creamy and moisturizing. I love that the jasmine is light when I don't want a lot of color on my lips but the plum is a beautiful wash of pink when I wanna add moisture AND color to my lips. A litttleeee pricey at $12 for a tube and not a huge fan of the packaging but those are small issues for an awesome product

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by TiniLen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this lip butter in pomegranate and I really like it. First of all I have to say that Korres is a Greek brand and here in Greece, where I live, Korres is not concidered high-end and it is reletively cheap. To be excact this lip butter costs 6 euros (around 8 dollars). With this in mind, I think that it is a good moisturizer for you lips. I haven't gave this product five lippies, only because there is another lip butter that I love more.

Pros:

It moisturizes well.
You can feel your lips soft and hydrated even after you remove the product.
It has good and subtle smell.
It gives you a natural color on you lips.
It has smooth texture.
It is an organic product, free of parabens, silicone and other ingredients that are supposed to to be bad for you skin.

Cons:

The only thing that I have to say is that, although I found its packaging pleasing to the eye and cute, it is not hygienic since you have to use your fingers to apply. You can use a brush but, let's be honest, would you use a brush for just lip butter? For these reasons I only use this product at home before my makeup or before I go to sleep. Lastly, I suppose the packaging is also really disturbing I you have long nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Botanika

I love love love these! They don't break the bank, they moisturize my lips, and one tube lasts for a bit too. I'm on my third tube now & will definitely purchase when it runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

I bought this in Jasmine and it was not at all what I expected. A) it smells nothing of jasmine but more cookies or freshly baked cakes-definitely more of a generic sweet, sugary smell rather than the delicate jasmine I was expecting. B) it thought the texture would be more of a balm, a water- based easy glide balm. It's not, it's a gloss- feels fairly sticky on the lips. C) it doesn't do my lip colour any favours- at best it's translucent, and worst it makes my lips slightly paler than their natural colour (the product in the pot is a baby pink colour) and not in a flattering way at all. If you're looking for a clear/slightly pale pink lip gloss with a slightly chemical sickly sweet smell then this is great, but I expected something completely different and was a bit let down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG lip product. This is frankly the only lip product that I have found that doesn't irritate and dry out my lips like crazy.

Pros:
- Smooth & buttery texture
- Beautiful colors
- Super moisturizing
- Smells great
- Lasts well for a lip balm
- Non-toxic if ingested

Cons:
- Unhygienic tub packaging
- Expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by padeedle

Only lip product that actually fixes my chapped lips. Honest! I've tried most things in the market like EOS lip balms, Carmax, Vaseline, etc... But korres has made THE formula for hydration. It's my go to when my lips are chapped and when I want a tint of color. The only con (but not really) is I wish it came in a fancier package, like glass or even a tin case. It'd make it feel even more luxurious using it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by erinetcetera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Quince. The product is very moisturizing and there's some color. I don't like applying it with my finger though, not very handy. I probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

I purchased this in Pomegranate. I have had my eye on this for a few months now, and finally stopped by Sephora in my local mall to scope it out. I was debating between getting the jar or the lipgloss version of it which is only two dollars more, but figured I had enough glosses, and if I did get a gloss, it would probably get shoved to the back of my makeup drawer. So I got the jar. The packaging is very cute and chic. It's easy to toss in my makeup bag and go, but very hard to apply on the go because if I take a lip brush, the excess will smear all over my bag, but if I don't and apply with my fingers, I have to casually wipe it off on someone I don't like, which can be tricky to do because I have to be reallly sneaky (heh heh, just kidding...sort of). I normally stick to applying it at home for that reason. But come summer, I know I'll use it more. I'm really glad I decided to pick up the color Pomegranate because I was originally looking at Jasmine, but the lady at Sephora said she preferred this one, and that she thought I would like it better too, so of course I got it. It was 12 dollars which I think is a pretty good price for a higher end brand. The product itself is very silky and it doesn't feel greasy on my lips. I really like applying it in the morning at letting it sink in while I do my makeup. It goes on a nice, natrual coral color that looks lovely aganist my fair skin. The only thing I don't like is that it only lasts for an hour or so. Overall, I really like it and will repurchase, and get the gloss version of this for on the go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

I really like these lippies, but they are definitely not HG. I have pomegranate and mango, and they are both beautiful and moisturizing. They kinda smell like honey to me, but it's very faint and nice. Pomegranate is a color that is very similar to benetint, just a bit more coral. Mango is a orangy coral which I like better out of the two. They def do the job, and keep lips looking beautiful and soft. My only complaint is thI will repurchase when these run low, but there is a lot of product so I won't be running to buy them any time soon.