Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Peel

3.4

Water (Aqua), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin), Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Curcurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruite Fermont Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's an exfoliating scrub, not a peel, and not a very good one at that. It really didn't deliver much more than a deep cleaning of my skin. My pores didn't shrink even temporarily, it did not resurface or "polish" my skin in any way that I could see. Was my skin "brighter" ? Meh. Not really. Overpriced. Completely disappointed. Save your money. If a gentle exfoliator is all you need there are many to choose from that are extremely more effective and much less expensive than this one. Ill use it for now because it it was pricey and did not irritate my sensitive skin but will not ever repurchase a PTR skincare product again. This is the second time I have been underwhelmed by one of his products.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this stuff. Helps with my pitted scars. No breakouts. Does add brightness. Lasts a long time. I just wish it wasn't So expensive. This is the only PTR product I am impressed by so far.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I love this peel. this is great for someone with sensitive skin. you dont have to use it on your face for long to see results. I dont think that this peel is for some that is used to professional peel. I did not have any problems with break outs after using this product. I loved the smell. the scrub is a nice grit to it. I would purchase this again because I did not need alot of product to get the job done.

This product is amazing! I got it to use on my face about a month before my daughter's wedding, and I got 1 for her also.
It gives you instant results. I use it 3x a week, following the directions. I have 1 small cyst on my face even my dermatologist couldn't get rid of--but this peel is making it smaller and smaller. I will keep re-buying. My daughter "the bride" also loves it as much as I do. I am so happy with it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Usually I wait several weeks or months to review a product, but I tried PTR's pumpkin enzyme peel today and loved it. I left it on for 10-15 minutes and it didn't burn or irritate my eyes. My skin felt and looked great afterwards, although it was a tiny bit red (it applies like a scrub, so this wasn't surprising). I'll edit the review if I don't get the same results next time, but for now I am really impressed!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Made my skin break into tiny red bumps. Made me look like I had the measels. Did burn putting on but the results were horrid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i had high expectation on this product. because i love "Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads " .
gentle peeling mask. i use it 2~3 times a week. it's good.
subtle effect and not sting my skin.

but not superb compared with its hig price..so I gave 3 luppies

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great peel for thoes of us with roseacea who can't use physical scrubs.Fruit enzymes exfoliate easily irritated and sensitive skin gently but efficiently.I cannot use retinols or other harsh treatments becouse of my roseacea.I do have oily skin and I need something to help contol oily build up.I use this peel twice a week and it makes my skin clear and soft.

I usally like all PTR products but not this one .This is the worst peel,it hurt my eyes really bad and it did nothing to my face.I bought a full size jar but i am returing this stuff.

This "peel" makes my skin soft. I had a pumpkin peel at the spa and my face looked a mess because it was too strong. This peel doesn't tingle or do anything like that; it just hydrates the face and it makes the skin look great. If you have sensitive facial skin like I do, I highly recommend this product.

Top Rated Peter Thomas Roth Products