July 25, 2014 | 1639 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Peel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by rachael1230

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. Helps with my pitted scars. No breakouts. Does add brightness. Lasts a long time. I just wish it wasn't So expensive. This is the only PTR product I am impressed by so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by TrueSugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this peel. this is great for someone with sensitive skin. you dont have to use it on your face for long to see results. I dont think that this peel is for some that is used to professional peel. I did not have any problems with break outs after using this product. I loved the smell. the scrub is a nice grit to it. I would purchase this again because I did not need alot of product to get the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ABaldwin

This product is amazing! I got it to use on my face about a month before my daughter's wedding, and I got 1 for her also.
It gives you instant results. I use it 3x a week, following the directions. I have 1 small cyst on my face even my dermatologist couldn't get rid of--but this peel is making it smaller and smaller. I will keep re-buying. My daughter "the bride" also loves it as much as I do. I am so happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Usually I wait several weeks or months to review a product, but I tried PTR's pumpkin enzyme peel today and loved it. I left it on for 10-15 minutes and it didn't burn or irritate my eyes. My skin felt and looked great afterwards, although it was a tiny bit red (it applies like a scrub, so this wasn't surprising). I'll edit the review if I don't get the same results next time, but for now I am really impressed!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by icit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Made my skin break into tiny red bumps. Made me look like I had the measels. Did burn putting on but the results were horrid.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i had high expectation on this product. because i love "Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads " .
gentle peeling mask. i use it 2~3 times a week. it's good.
subtle effect and not sting my skin.

but not superb compared with its hig price..so I gave 3 luppies

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by arnolds3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great peel for thoes of us with roseacea who can't use physical scrubs.Fruit enzymes exfoliate easily irritated and sensitive skin gently but efficiently.I cannot use retinols or other harsh treatments becouse of my roseacea.I do have oily skin and I need something to help contol oily build up.I use this peel twice a week and it makes my skin clear and soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by craji04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usally like all PTR products but not this one .This is the worst peel,it hurt my eyes really bad and it did nothing to my face.I bought a full size jar but i am returing this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Petalofarose

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This "peel" makes my skin soft. I had a pumpkin peel at the spa and my face looked a mess because it was too strong. This peel doesn't tingle or do anything like that; it just hydrates the face and it makes the skin look great. If you have sensitive facial skin like I do, I highly recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I agree with another reviewer, that is you're used to potent, high-strength peels and treatments, this may not feel like it's doing much at all. It does smell delicious, like pumpkin, of course. It also makes my face feel nice and soft, but I don't notice any real dramatic improvements. The first time I used it, I may have felt a slight tingle, but nothing serious. That being said, I've done a lot to my face as far as professional peels, treatments, etc, so... anyway. It's a nice, cooling feel while on the face- like the feeling of aloe vera gel. I'm not sure if I'd buy this again or not... it's one of those "feel good" things you do for yourself when you need a little pick-me-up. Not bad, just nothing spectacular.