September 2, 2014 | 1556 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Falling in Love EDP

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Chianti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Woww...such a sweet and beautiful scent. My new favorite perfume! FIL reminds me of rambutan, a fruit native to Indonesia similar to lychee. You can't go overboard w/ this fragrance because it's such a soft scent. I do wish it's a tad stronger with better staying power. People have compared FIL to Unconditional Love, but I think they're quite different. UL has a green note at the end reminiscent to air freshener. FIL fragrance notes stayed the same from the beginning to the end....mmmm just an airy and amazing sweet scent. If you like Amazing Grace or Summer Grace you might love this!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by tabulous77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my signature scent but I stick to the lotion and spritz, and the supposedly lower quality spray and the roll on sometimes. This is like they just poured a bit of their parfum into a bunch of water. It isn't strong enough, it doesn't carry at all. It's gone in a matter of minutes. I'm in love with the scent of falling in love but this particular one is a huge waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is scent is definitely HG material. I took two lippies off since the price and another for the poor lasting power. I just canít get it to stay like other fragrances that I have, despite being an EDP. Like some reviews have mentioned, I also think this smells similar to Unconditional Love by Philosophy. Other reviews have stated that Trish McEvoy #9 is similar; I havenít had the opportunity of trying it out so I canít compare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

love love love. Loved it for years and it feels very comforting. Warm and light at the same time. I feel like the name is very appropriate as it is a very warm and happy scent. Fades a bit too fast but overall, it's a perfect mellow scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I utterly adore Falling In Love. It's a comforting, cuddly, burnt sugar fragrance that's especially nice in the summertime. I've worn it for 10 years now, and it's still my 11 year old son's favorite smell in the world. Falling In Love is more like a "life" scent for me than perfume as adornment. Falling In Love is a fun, easy, happy fragrance, and it's a cozy scent for this mother of three. I like this in edp the best, because it's more sugary than berry.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by ladyspace1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No no no. I tried this several times. But something about it just clashes with my chemistry. I tried it for the last time this am before going to work, big mistake. My stomach us turning. I asked some coworkers for their opinion, and was told "it smells like someone sprayed perfume to cover up the stench of a crime scene". Sadly I have a full set (edp, shower gel, body lotion and hand cream), so I will have to find someone who likes this to take it off my hands.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2009 5:16:00 AM More reviews by cmbailey07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so sad. I love, love, love this fragrance. My husband loves it. We both want to smell it all day long, forever and ever. But we can't because it has no waft whatsoever! Yesterday in a last ditch attempt to MAKE IT WORK I sprayed, I swear, like six or seven spritzes -- chest, neck, wrists, back of neck, inner elbows, all over! Nothing. I was sitting next to him in the car and asked if he could smell it. "No." Held my wrist to his nose. "Yes."

I told him I want a perfume where when I walk by, it has him sniffing after me. If this perfume carried at all, it would have him doing that! We adore the scent. But unfortunately on me it stays right next to my skin and nowhere else. =( So I won't be repurchasing.

What sucks is I can't find anything else that smells as intoxicating to the both of us. It is a truly delicious fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jessesuzanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

makes me calm before bed! love it! don't like alot of philosiphy fragrances but this one rocks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 7:35:00 AM More reviews by dragonflygirl7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the longest lasting of the Philosophy fragrances (among amazing grace, pure grace and this one) on me. I spray one on each wrist, once on my neck and once in my hair, and I can smell it all day. I absolutely love this in the winter, which is right now! It's clean, and slightly sweet, with the berry note slightly warmed up, never overwhelming. People say it smells like cotton candy, but I think it has a freshness that transcends carnival food, lol! Smells natural,
romantic and comforting and a bit sexy...guys do love this.
The shower gel is my favorite of all the 3 in 1's, but it's only temporary aromatherapy and doesn't last on the skin. My daughter uses it as shampoo and her hair smells nice all day but, for me it would be too drying on my curly hair.
EDIT: Wore this last night to my friend's Christmas party, and her hubby couldn't stop sniffing me every time I walked into the room (after my hubby picked FIL for me to wear from the 2 choices I gave him) "What is that, it's great."
" Wow, that is so nice, mmmmm." It's OK 'cuz we've known each other for years, but men really love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ljteich

Love this! Although its too sweet to wear to the office (instead I wear inner grace) and too casual for a night on the town (instead I wear Angel), its the perfect scent to wear on a date or for a cozy night in. I like the EDP much better than the spray - the scent lasts much longer and a litttle goes a long way.