October 22, 2014 | 1800 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Cookie Sheet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this blush in the EDM Snow Angel's kit and it's a very pretty medium rosey, plum color with sheen. It really livens up my face, so it creates that "just in from the snow" effect. Since I'm very fair, I have to apply with a very light hand or it can be a bit too much, so it's a very versatile shade that will work for a lot of different skin tones. And this MINI sized container will last me forever!

Love EDM's Holiday themed collections! Can't wait to try Short Cake next : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I don't know why this blush was discontinued. It has such a beautiful color to it. When applied it instantly makes your cheeks look oh-so-pretty!

It's color is very close in tone to EDM Time Share blush. But,Cookie Sheet has a sexy sheen to it that really helps to set it apart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Honestly, I have yet to find a blush color from EM that I don't like (and am starting to amass a good collection!). I recently received Cookie Sheet in a swap and it is just a gorgeous plum blush. Even with my pale skin, I can pull this one off. I actually find it to be a lot less pigmented (but in the same color range) as Benefit's Dallas, although Dallas is a bit bronzier. Cookie Sheet will make a great fall and winter blush in particular, and I think would look great on anyone with a cooler skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by ciaobonefish

This blush is, by far, my favorite blush ever! I had been looking for a plum colored blush that would still look good with my warm skin tone. i thought to myself, why not give cookie sheet a try? Looking at the jar it appeared very cool and like it wouldnt work for me. It was a pity, I thought to myself, because it looked like the prettiest shade of plum. I tried it on. I was shocked. It looked gorgeous! I have never felt such a love for a blush before (haha). Instead of applying a cool plum on my cheeks, it applied more of a plummy rose. a color I am convinced will look great on anyone! i love this blush and highly recommend it. Also, if you are not a fan of shimmer or sparkle on your cheeks, for any shimmery EDM blush I suggest applying the blush like you normally would and then taking a kabuki and buffing out the shimmers. This works quite well for me (I actually like the shimmers but sometimes i get too much color on my cheeks and I have to buff it out and the shimmer goes away haha). Love it! Will definitely repurchase to have backups!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Kiraboo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried just about every blush from everyday minerals. Most blushes(in any line, not just Everyday Minerals) turn orangey or peachy on me and so it has been difficult to find one that doesn't. This one is finally perfect!

It looks purpley and shimmery in the jar, but it goes on like a soft raspberry - not too red, not too pink and definately not orange or peach. The shimmer is very subtle so if you want a 'shimmer' blush, this is not it. It is very highly pigmented and as I have quite fair skin a little goes a long way. It looks very natural on, and blends beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by vanessabowles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush! Everyday Minerals continues to amaze me. They are really growing on me. I really like everything I've tried! I've bought about 6 blushes from them, but so far have only tried Nick Nack and Cookie Sheet. I quite like Nick Nack (reminds me of NARS Penny Lane), and Cookie Sheet is awesome! It looks quite dark in the pan, and is very pigmented (Nick Nack is too, seems like all of their blushes must be). I dip my brush, blow off the excess, and still need to use a very light hand. I read another review on Cookie Sheet before buying, and the reviewer said it looks like you've just stood in front of a hot oven retrieving a sheet of cookies. I could see that. It definitely is a great color for the winter -- imparts a deep, rosy flush. I use a bit of Pick Me Up Pink (it's one of their concealers, but it's really a highlighter) along the top of my cheekbones and brow bones, and then blend the blush (Cookie Sheet in this case) with the highlighted area. Looks beautiful! I look like I'm glowing and just came in from a cold evening outside.

Everyday Minerals makes it so easy to try their colors. I got the free sample kit when trying to find the right foundation shade, but now that I've found that and just want to try blushes and eyeshadows, I've started buying the sample sizes. They're only $2.50, and frankly, I think they'll last quite a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Rhizza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this blush as part of EDM's sample kit, and I couldn't be more impressed! This is a lovely soft raspberry shade infused with a little bit of silver sparkles. The sparkle looks overwhelming when you first look at it, but once you buff it on to your cheeks, you can't see any glitter, just a lovely glow. Fo reference, I have a cool, light skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

RIS so I have no idea how much these cost (I got a sample size and I'm too lazy to go to the website to check on the cost, so I selected "Dirt Cheap.")...anyhoo! Love this color on me! A light plum with fine shimmer, this is a cool shade that sometimes mimics a sunburnt look on me (not always). I thought for years that I was a warm skin tone, and recently I got swatched as actually being a cool at the Lancome counter! Talk about feeling like an idiot! That probably explains, though, why this color works so well on me. Try it if you are cool or neutral toned; I don't think you'll be disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not as fuschia as in this picture, it actually appears darker and more purpley/plum in the pot, which I thought would be scary on, but it's not. This is another blush that is deceiving due to the amount of sparkle that is contained in the pigment formula; but in this case it's not too over the top and it makes the mixture a little more user-friendly, but still apply in very small amounts to start with. The blush applies like a medium to dark wine/plum and ends up being a plum/brown that isn't quite muddy but there are definite brown undertones to it (not red). A cross between a sparkly cool blush and a brown/deep neutral blush. Pretty though if you use small amounts. I am really liking this one for the fall but again, using a very small amount and then building if you need to, is crucial.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is VERY pigmented--a little goes a long way.

Sadly, it's a bit dark for my pale complexion, so I won't repurchase. But you get a lot of bang for your buck.