April 17, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Guava Lip Butter

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1234

It's alright.
It has to be blended in well.

It doesn't have SPF so I use it at night.
It doesn't really nourish my lips long term wise, it's more like a temporary fix.
It's not really any better than drugstore lip balms. Maybe the ingredients are better but the results are similar.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is nice and moisturising. At first I didn't love the smell but grew to like it. The one thing I don't like about this is the fact that it is white in colour and leaves your lips looking so pale that you look very I'll

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I just finished my tub of this lip butter and although I did enjoy how moisturizing it was, I would not repurchase because it tends to put a white cast on your lips. My lips are already really pale so when I use this lip butter, I look a bit ghastly lol. What does work is if you put on a too pigmented lipstick and you want to tone down the colour a bit, this lip butter does do wonders and adds moisturization as well. Love the formula but really dislike the white cast. I have the jasmine and wild rose ones that I like better and I can't wait to try quince. Sorry guava!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the consistency of Korres lip butters and this is not an exeption. I own also a jasmine lip butter and i simply adore it. This i don't like so much. It makes my lips look weird, a bit white or light yellow -ish. It works well under a lipstick and i've tried to use it like that. Not going to buy a second one. I'd like to try out those others however.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Tat7386

I have 4 different korres lip butters and this is my least favorite...I hate how it makes my lips white! I've even tried to put my rosebud under it and it still looks horrible (and defeats the purpose) I think that Korres definitely has some better colors out there (Jasmine, Quince, Pomegranate) I also wish they didn't make the packaging so round and deep...I had to use a lipstick brush when I had gel nails (they were a bit longer than usual) and getting the product out was a pain in the butt! I'm not a fan of this color....I wish it were more sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lindseymhelms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this lip butter. I have owned it for over a year- and it was always one of those products (like many that I have) that floats from my purse, to the nighstand, to my desk, etc. not paying much attention to...well this past fall/winter has been brutal to my lips- I have EXTREMELY dry, flaky, cracking, peeling, lips that seem to never get better. I have tried so many products- and this one stands out above them all. Not only does it intensely moisturize my lips- it repairs the damage and KEEPS them hydrated throughout the next day. I noticed my lips were immediately better the next day, and I can even go 1-2 nights without using it- and the results stay the same! It's a little pricey, and the pot is not the most ideal- but I could care less since I have found a product that actually does MORE than it claims!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Jillsmith

I'm disappointed with this product because I am a big fan of the other 2 Korres Lip Butters in my stash - Quince and Pomegranate. When I first tried this one on, I did not like the whitish color that it imparted. I also felt like it accentuated the scaly texture of my chapped lips. So, I decided that maybe it would be better used as an overnight treatment. However, when I woke up in the morning, my lips seemed to be in worse condition than they were the night before!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by cowhugger

Korres Lip Butter in Guava is a staple in my life. I love the scent and I love how buttery soft it makes my lips feel. The packaging, however, makes it necessary to have a lip brush with me whenever I'm out at school or work or some place where I can't always wash or sanitize my hands before applying. The packaging is a pretty annoying factor but the product more than makes up for it. As I said before, it smells heavenly and I love how it feels and looks on my lips. The lip butter in guava is actually a white pigment and it's a very very subtle white when applied to lips but in a really effortlessly pretty way. I would definitely buy this product again, I have already repurchased it a number of times.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just keeping it short: It is moisturizing and smells fantastic! The thick and creamy texture makes my lips feel so plump--in a full of moisture sort of way--and soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using ths the entire winter and I really like it. It helps me with my very dry lips. I use it overnight and my lips stay hydrated and retain moisture much better. I like the smell and texture and I love that Korres is such a natural brand. My only minor problem with this product is the color, if you overuse it may leave a whitish color. Other than that, I'm happy with this.