Mary Kay Bella Belara

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Mmm... smells great!!

on 11/10/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

On me, this was a very generic fruity-floral (mostly floral). Not a keeper...

on 10/6/2012 8:17:00 PM

Bella Belara (in the pink bottle) is a nice scent for just about everything, work, dates, day, evening, grocery shopping, BBQ's,-ok maybe not for your wedding day or a camping trip but just about everything in between. Its casual, yet sophisticated , and 50/50 balance of fruity and floral. It doesn't remind me of any other perfume and that's a good thing. It's not my HG but it is my "everyday" fragrance. Well done.

on 11/30/2011 6:12:00 PM

i love it i love it!!!!! my boyfriends loves the smell and he cant stop hugging me and saying how good i smell :o) this is the perfect product...

<3 M & A <3

Started purchasing this perfume almost three years ago and I'm hooked. I needed a good "daily" wear scent - and this is it. It's a...fruity, floral fragrance...apricots, nectarines, jasmine, and roses...but absolutely sophisticated. Romantic and sweet, but not overpowering. The bottle is beautiful - but that's just a plus!

on 5/29/2011 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My mother got this as a Christmas present about 2 years ago from her sister-in-law. Since my mother doesn't really wear a lot of perfumes she asked me if I wanted it, and right away I fell in love. Not only is the bottle gorgeous, the scent is amazing. It's very light and floraly but it's not overpowering. I give myself maybe two sprays of this in the morning and it lasts all day, and I always get compliments on it. Definitely my favorite perfume! :)

on 2/7/2011 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love love this (:
Its perfect, i was orignally drawn to just because of the pretty bottle but when i smelled it and put it on i was sold. It was just too amazing. Its such a pretty fruity floral scent. Id reccommend this (:

on 12/25/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a Christmas present today. Of course I used it right away and I love the floral scent! It's not too heavy and it has great staying power. I think this scent would appeal to many women. Give it a shot!

This is a pretty scent! It's a nice fruity floral that isn't overpowering. I purchased this on ebay due to the reviews here in the hopes of finding my signature fragrance. Unfortunately, it has little staying power on my skin. I am looking to layer the scent with either the shower gel or body lotion.

I love this scent! It is so feminine and girly, but in a sophisticated way. It is floral, but not overpowering for my sensitive nose. One spray lasts a long time! I would recommend this to any woman!

Popular Fragrances