BeneFit Cosmetics Fluff Brush

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

As much as I love this product, there's nothing special for me to keep on wanting it. I love its soft bristle and fluffy-ness as the name suggest. But it's too big for my asian eyes considering my eyes are not that small actually. Works well as blender for lids but one need extra precaution if u're a newbie as this will easily make you blend all the way up to browbone.

I wanted a natural bristle brush for eyeshadow and, certainly, this does a good job of picking up just enough product and is soft enough for comfortable blending. My gripe, though, is that mine (although only purchased quite recently) tends to shed hairs - every now and again I'll swipe on some shadow only to find a black bristle 'glued' to my eyelid. The brush is definitely an efficient blender because those awol bristles really do grip my lid and need to be carefully peeled away. I've had cheaper (non-brand) brushes which have matched this one for effectiveness - without the alopecia tendencies.

on 3/17/2010 7:48:00 PM

This is a perfect blending brush. It blends well, the bristles are soft, it's attractive and fairly cheap. The only problem is as it's white, it can get a bit dirty in your makeup bag.

on 12/22/2008 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Last time I was at the BeneFit counter, I spent a ridiculous amount of money and received the “Betty Brushes Up On Beauty” set, and this brush was included in it. It’s great for applying eye shadows. The bristles are also very soft which is a plus. It also does a good job at holding on to the shadow while applying. Overall, it’s wonderful!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The other Benefit shadow brush reviews didn't seem to be labeled very clearly so I wanted to make sure I was clear about which brush I was reviewing. The Fluff Brush is a recent discovery, which I bought on a whim after a friend raved about it, despite the fact that I already have more than enough shadow brushes. First of all, it's a really good size and shape. The bristles are just stiff enough and densely packed enough to apply shadow all over the lid with a good color payoff, yet they're soft enough for blending. The shape of the brush makes it usable for contouring as well, and I'm a big fan of versatile brushes...a brush that I can do everything but liner with gets a big A+ in my book. I love short handled brushes as well, both because I find them easier to work with and it's easier to travel with. The price is very reasonable as well at $16...if I could only have one shadow brush, this would be it.

Popular Makeup Brushes