August 21, 2014 | 1927 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Boots - No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by reneeg323

I purchased this after reading positive reviews and am very impressed. The price is great and the product even better. I like the pump and need only a few pumps to saturate a cotton ball that I then use to wipe away my eye make up. This is not greasy but still effective at removing all of my eye make up, including eye liner and waterproof mascara. I don't feel any stinging as I have with other eye makeup removers and this hasn't irritated my eyes otherwise. Definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by pennylane17

I have been trying many eye makeup removers and didn't like any of them - until I tried this. It almost melts off my makeup even waterproof mascara. Does not burn or sting my eyes. Does not feel overly oily. My only complaint is what others have already mentioned - the packaging is horrible. The pump is bad design. I often end up with the product in my sink because the pump missed part of my cotton ball. I also think it's slightly expensive but considering how well it worked I'm willing to pay it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

I've only had this as free gifts in giftbags, I don't think id buy the full size. I wear a lot of eye makeup and had to work quite hard to remove it all, however I suppose its better than scrubbing with a baby wipe!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Tenerifebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eye makeup remover, I have just got out of the bad habit of taking all my makeup off with a wipe and bought a whole regime from No7 and I got to say I do love their stuff. I use this to remove all my eye makeup (Believe me I wear a lot, eyebrow wax, eyebrow powder, eye shadow (natural) Eyeliner (darkest you can get) and mascara (Benefit They’re real) so yeah that is quite a lot, and this remover is gentle and doesn’t sting my eyes (like I have found with previous make up removers) the mascara and make up comes of nicely! And the price is good £7.75 from boots which I think is a fantastic price for the quantity you get. My HG eye makeup remover for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by hodhod

Beautifully moisturises the eye area after using it! even gives a little glitter, it feels very soft. As a habit though I do soften any mascara with water first so that lashes dont fall, then I apply a small amount on a cotton wool (not pad) and Taa Daa!
LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by GirlyNerdTV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

To let you know i have sensative combination skin (Oily around my T-Zone area and lids. Dry around my cheeks and forhead)

I got the deluxe sample of No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover 30ml as part of a set of gifts with purchase.

When i first used the product i had to shake it before using it because the oil is separated then i applied/squeezed (Since it doesnt spread out easily like a watery cleanser should do hence you need to use alot of product to spread it) on a cotton pad after that i applied the cotton pad on my eye for 1 minute then rub it off gently.

Ive been using it since 19/5/2011 so far so good plus i love how it removes glitter with one gentle rub compare to Calrins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover. I will be purchasing this product again for sure.

Ingredients:-
Sorbitol, Sodium methylparaben, Sodium butylparaben Preservative
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium ethylparaben, Sodium propylparaben
Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Blue #1

Update:-
Finished the entire product. Overall this product didn't cause my any break outs or sting my eyes and it removed all my makeup even gitters but i do notice if i gently remove my mascara with a cotton pad one lash will fall off so i suggest using a cotton bud instead. love it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

Not bad. Pretty effective at removing eye makeup and does not irritate my eyes. However this does just as good a job at eye makeup removal as Vaseline.
I would buy it again IF it were on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Peggylondon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product does the job it should do and it can clear the makeup compeletly. My only little unhappyness about this product is, it leaves a little bit oil film on the face, not as good as Chanel.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

This is a product with as many pros as cons for me. Pro's: it removes eye make up well, even heavy eye make up, it's not particularly greasy compared to others ive used, it's reasonably priced compared to other high end brands.
Cons: the packaging is beyond useless, you have to pump continuously to get any of the product out, it's clumsy and unreliable in it's design, the packaging is cheap and tacky looking IMO. This fault really puts me off using this product, esp as im usually trying to pump more out whilst one eyed as im covering one with a cotton pad to remove the make up. I find it very fiddly and very annoying. I have emailed boots about my concerns so lets hope others have too and then maybe they will look into changing the packaging, fingers crossed!
Overall, i will buy again as the product is effective. im living in the middle east now, however, my mum often picks up products for me with the promotional 5GBP voucher you get over in the Uk so at 2.50GBP it's a bargain!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To be frank, when I purchased this I was expecting much and when I used it it was actually WORSE than I expected. I usually use my trusty Lancome Bi-Facil to remove my eye makeup or if I can't splurge I use Johnson's eye makeup remover pads and they work out far better than this.At times, it would leave an oily residue behind,dry on my eye lids and looks all jacked up on my eye lids i.e flaking, ashiness etc. (I have dry-very dry skin during winter) But I won't blame it on the eye makeup remover beacuse as previously mentioned I have dry skin, anything is bound to happen, I feel that it takes longer than usual to take off my eye makeup, it does the job but I'm not completely sold on it, Won't be a product I will be repurchasing, I'd rather spend it on the Johnsons eye makeup remover pads...