December 21, 2014 | 1601 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Mint Tea Body Milk

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by pinklipstains

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's such a joy to use this body milk. As mentioned, it has a silky texture that is fluid yet substantial to moisturize well. It is non greasy, leaves a comfortable film on your skin that smoothens and softens it. Tried in an all-day, air conditioned environment and it is relatively long lasting. Best part, it leaves a subtle scent of old-school baby powder that is delicate, unique and does not cancel my perfumes out. The luxe texture and comforting scent makes it such a pleasure to apply. Price is on the higher side, packaging is utilitarian and nifty. Only little grouse is it comes in 200ml tubes that is a little bulky for travel. That can be easily solved nonetheless. Feel good properties present in the 93.5% natural content that is packed with essential oils and vitamins n such. No parabens, silicones and phthalates. Wonderful texture for a no-silicone product. Will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

too bad it's so pricey, cuz i'm loving this! perfect light scent for summer, not overpowering or heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 6:00:00 AM More reviews by mec1223

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Korres, where have you been all my life?

I was introduced to the Korres brand only about a year ago...before that, I was a loyal L'Occitane gal. Don't get me wrong, I still like L'Occitane, but there's just something sweet and simple about Korres that's more ME.

I keep a bottle of Body Milk beside my bed and a small one in my purse. This stuff is HEAVEN! The scent is not overpowering (it fades quickly) and it absorbs into your skin quickly, but you do stay moisturized. I don't have overly dry skin, but I do wash my hands often, so I reapply the lotion to my hands often and never find the lotion to feel goopy or greasy.

I highly recommend this line and will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a second review on these Body Milks by Korres,I absulutely love these lotions! I tried them all and none have dissapointed me, I try to do reviews on things I love so my ratings are all very high, this is no exception.Very smooth and silky for a milk, I would say it is a lotion.I love the scent not too over the top and very pleasant smell.I love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by chihero

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I love this stuff, its great and wonderful smelling and ah! I just love it, but I also am big on natural products, no parabens and all that, It kills me, but I don't see how they can call this lotion "Natural" because its full of chemicals! (tear!) So I'm going to use it all up and enjoy it but I can't buy it again because I really think chemicals are bad for your body!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lalalolly

I really love this lotion. The scent compliments my skin so well and generally lasts the whole day. The smell is kind of like a very light powder musk. I also love the fact that it does not leave a greasy feeling. I'm almost done with my first bottle and have recently purchased my second.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by kappatit

My favorite body lotion ever! smells great, feels clean and NOT sticky what so ever. i wear it under scents all the time without interference. it makes me incredibly soft.