October 24, 2014 | 1728 users online

Candles - Country Heart Candles

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by defibvt360

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fresh scents... long lasting candles... refillable... and way more scent choices than you can imagine... Love this and always have these candles on hand!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by grubbsaj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these candles! They smell the best of ant I've tried and the scent lasts to the end.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by zfyreangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was doing web searches to find new vendors for soy wax tarts. I came across Country Heart Candles and really was impressed with their scent list. I ordered several four packs and it was shipped to me right away, I received everything two or three business days after I ordered. One tart is perfect for my small plug in units I have in the bathrooms. I use two tarts in my larger warmers. Butterscotch Cupcakes is my fav so far! Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by annerinderle

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a B&B and I have been using Country Heart candles for several years...after trying many other brands. These candles are wonderful. The scents are delightful and the candles long-lasting. I have given your name and website address to many guests who commented on the "welcoming scent" of the B&B.
I also have several large dogs...the pet odor candle is amazing---great scent and no one ever detects a doggy odor at my house.
When ordering these candles I buy large quantities--at least 12 at a time because I am never without a candle burning in my home, and I never want to run out. I have tried nearly all of the scents...flowers in the Spring, grass and citrus in the Summer, Autumn spices in the Fall and I love every one of the Christmas scents all through the winter.
Recently I have also been using the tarts in an electric "melter"---wow---such a lot of scent from such a small tart.
I totally enjoy trying the many scents...they give my home a glow and a warmth.
Thank you Country Heart Candles for keeping my home smelling delightful.
Anne Rinderle, Haus Edelweiss B&B, Vincennes, IN

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by IndianaCandleNut

I just want to let you all know how AMAZING I think these candles are. When I first went on this site and saw all the great reviews, I thought, really, can they be that good? Ummm yeah, the answer is a definite YES! I ordered 2 of the forever candles and quite a few tarts. I absolutely loved every single one of the scents and I am amazed at how long lasting and strong the scent is. I am on my way back to their website to order refills and more tarts. I have sung praises to all of my friends and I know what everyone is getting for Christmas this year.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by brittanycountrygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I won't buy candles or tarts from anyone else ever again !!!! I ordered tarts and every scent i ordered i fell in love with. VERY STRONG SCENTS THAT LAST !! They sent free tart samples in my order and i even fell in love with them !! The prices are amazing and shipping is extremely fast. Five stars all the way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by brookebaird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been on a tart hunt lately. I have ordered several dozen from 5 different companies. While I was impressed with the scent list, I am not impressed with the line. The tarts have nice throw but most of the scents don't shine in comparison to LOL and A zaftig woman.
Several are just too sugary to enjoy. Also, some of the "perfume style" scents have a plastic note in them. They just seem very "off".

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by hulachic6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I googled the phrase "Best soy candle" and Maximum Scented Candles/Country Heart Candles came up first. The website seemed really believable, prices cheap $8.99 and the scents sounded all yummy, but I just received the candles today and I'm currently burning Christmas Cookie and I can't even smell it unless it's right under my nose.

A Zaftig Woman beats this candle 20x over... this candle isn't worth a flip! Don't waste your money. It smells good when you open the mason jar, but the scent has absolutely no throw when lit. I have a fairly average size living room and can barely smell the candle. Don't waste your money!