July 28, 2014 | 2244 users online

Hair Styling Tools - LENA Professional Hair Dryer

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by csmith23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

DON'T BUY THIS blowdryer! Like another consumer mentioned this blowdryer blew up on me and a flame came out of it and burned my robe!!!!!! Cheaply, unsafely made.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by lupa73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

DO NOT BUY LENA DRYER!! EXPLOSION ALERT!
I purchased my Lena Hair Dryer at Ulta and have been using for almost one year. I was very satisfied with this hair dryer until today when it exploded in front of my face. I could have gotten hurt very badly but I was holding the dryer far enough from me and fast enough to throw this immediately avoiding serious damages except my bathroom mirror. I had never experienced anything like this... very scary and hope it never happens again...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

I tried this dryer out at the Ulta store it's also available online. This dryer has power, power, power. And it's $30. I haven't bought this one yet but I will be in the next couple of weeks. (They were out of them) This is well worth the price when you consider the alternatives are over $100. I have thin short/medium hair so drying speed is not a problem for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW, wow, wow! I just got this blow dryer from my Ulta store, and I think I am in love. I played with the low/high end dryers since my last two hot tools dryers died within a month of each other. I selected this pearl white/hot pink dryer based on how strong it blew. It is a tourmaline and ceramic, so it doesn't get too hot, and it really seems to cut the time I am drying my hair every other day in half. It costs $29.99, and it's well worth the money.