October 22, 2014 | 1027 users online

Bronzers - Maybelline - Dream mousse bronzer glistening sun-10

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I have this bronzer but in a different shade. I like this bronzer because it's the only bronzer that isn't too pigmented which makes it look more natural and not like you've just rubbed dirt on your face like most powdered bronzers. It also has enough pigment to enhance your cheeks and jawbone giving you more of a sun-kissed look! I had to takw one lippy off because of the shimmer. I don't like shimmery products on my cheeks, shimmer is for eyeshadow and not for bronzer (in my opinion).

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethCML

Eww! This bronzer is made of 99% shimmer and 1% pigment! There is no color to it and you can't use it on your face do to the excessive shimmer. Only use I can think of is an expensive shimmery body lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It good stuff. Highlights my face perfectly. I add it to my face lotion. as much as i like it i will not be buying again just because well it no longer available lol.....................

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by blondechick101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product is amazing. It really caught my eye and since I don't own many bronzers, I decided to give this one a try and it was definitely worth it! Its very light and smooth and goes on nicely. Spreadable. Since I have gray/blue eyes and light hair, I don't need to put a ton of makeup on. Just put some on cheekbones, eyelids and some mascara and you look sun-kissed but not orange. It isn't too shimmery either. I love this product! Its amazing. Definitely worth buying.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by TrueSugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On me it just like a highlight with alot of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by MrsFoxyLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sistergirlfriendshoneychild, I purchased this product at my Family Dollar Store, and I am so glad that I did.

I love the shimmering color that it gives your face. It is light and airy as well. Contours the cheecks beautifully. Definitely worth more than what I paid.

2 thumbs up and a snap in Z formation.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by ShockProof

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! I'm not at all afraid of color, but finding a good bronzer is difficult for me because nothing too dark, brown, or orangey will work on my light, neutral-cool, very freckled skin. For reference I'm MUFE F&B 20/HD 118. I probably never would have bought this, but I wanted to try out a dream mousse product and picked it for a swap, and I'm so glad I did. It's amazingly light and really easy to blend, and it gives subtle shimmery color. I like to use this as a contour under my cheekbones and it works with a variety of blush colors. Application is so easy that I can do it without a mirror without worrying about looking scary at all, which is convenient because I can just toss it in my bag and it makes my face look soo much better even if I don't put on any blush or eye and lip products. The container is very sturdy as well; A few days ago I dropped it in my bathroom while standing and despite the loud sound it made, it survived the fall without any cracking or breaking at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On my NC37 skintone, this is not a bronzer, but a beautiful shimmery highlighter! I like to apply it to my cheekbones, and it works better than all the high end highlighters I've bought. Also, sometimes I will mix it with my dream matte mousse to give a radiant glow to my whole face. I'm in love with these mousse products, they are so versatile and beautiful, and conveniently available at any drugstore! Beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

I did not like this bronzer at all. I rather a bronzer to be a powder and just to brush it over. Whereas this felt like i was putting on more foundation as it has a mousse feel to it. So it didn't spread as nicely as i would have liked and it has alot of shimmer in it. So i keep it to use as a blush at night-time to add some shimmer to whatever other blush color i have on. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 7:06:00 AM More reviews by babyfratelli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and it will be a constant in my makeup bag - as soon as it runs out I'll buy more. The texture is really soft and light, and very easy to blend into the skin. It is not too sparkly, and gives a nice shimmery, bronzed healthy look. If I don't have time to put much makeup on I'll just dab this on my cheeks, forehead and chin and blend out, and I instantly look fresher and just nicer! It's great for if I've got a full face of foundation on too, and am looking quite pale, I'll wear it in the same way and I often don't need much else. Lasts ages, definitely worth buying.

My only non-raving comment is - don't mix with a powder bronzer. I used thin lizzy bronzer to contour under my cheek, then put this over top and above on my cheeks, and it did not blend with the powder well. Nothing too bad though - didn't need to wipe it off and start over or anything.

Anyway, love this!