Rimmel Vinyl Gloss-Delirious

4.7

on 9/30/2012 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is my first Rimmel product coz we dont have Rimmel here where I live. It was gifted to me by my friend (Thank u Girl !). I absolutely love this lip gloss. This is one of the best lip glosses I have owned so far and I have owned many! Its a beautiful color, amazing finish, brightens up my face, great lasting power, no smell, tasteless and most importantly, it fades evenly. Even after meals and drinks, it leaves beautiful tint on lips and doesnt make them absolutely bare. Good quantity and great packaging. Love love love it.

on 6/13/2010 9:29:00 AM

This is a great gloss and a great color. I bought it on a whim and I'm glad I did. The color payoff is great and the color is universally flattering and I like the consistency and the sparkle and shine. It wears well and stays on a long time. A great product at a great price. I'll be back for more!

on 4/25/2010 1:52:00 PM

I love the color, the formula, the price, and it lasts on the lips quite a while for a gloss product. The only thing I would change is the little applicator thing-y; it doesn't have enough cushion or something, I don't know. But hey whaddayuh want for four bucks???

on 8/25/2009 5:02:00 PM

I totally loved this!!!!!! It is the first lipgloss i run out of, i was sorta getting the last drops of it from the sides by bending the wand a litle LOL.
whta i love the most is that the color is extremely flattering for any skin tone and that the shine is nor over the top and watery like, just subtle and pretty for everyday looks.

on 8/25/2009 4:15:00 PM

This is an overall o.k lipgloss. I was debating whether 2 get the snog or this one but after testing on my hand countless times I thght this one reflected my personality more. I was over excited 2 try it & whn I did it wasn't as nice as whn I had tried on my hand.

The color is purplish & exactly matches the tube color. One application is very natural looking... not enuf color. It does stay on for hrs & removes evenly as ppl has stated.

I'm not happy with how the color came out, but it is o.k overall for a lipgloss. BTW/ if u live in CDA u shld get it at Shoppers for $3.99 cuz the other stores are $5+ whn it goes on sale.

on 6/4/2009 12:40:00 PM

wow! this might just be a new hg for me! I wanted a cheap gloss to keep at my desk at work, just to throw on after eating lunch, etc. I like richly pigmented glosses and this one does the trick. The colour is really pretty and just emphasizes the natural colour of my lips. it doesn't feel gross on, and wears off evenly. Love! totally worth the tiny price tag!

on 4/1/2009 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I already owned Rimmel's Vinyl gloss in Snog and Clear and I was very happy with them (the Snog colour is my favourite gloss ever) so I decided to pick up another colour. I chose Delirious and I'm quite happy with the colour. It's a medium-deep sorta mauvey fuscia pink, if that makes any sense. It's not overly bright or dark but it gives a bit more oomph than Snog. These glosses have a nice opacity. They're opaque enough that the colour shows up pretty true on your lips, but still just sheer enough that application is forgiving and your lips don't end up looking like plastic. This colour has a bit more shimmer in it and I don't normally like that, but it actually works in this gloss. It doesn't really register as shimmery when you're wearing it- just shiney. These glosses have a beautiful, very dewey shine to them and they feel really nice on your lips. They're not overly sticky at all but not greasy either. They're also very moisturizing, as other reviewers have said. They do wear for a little longer than most glosses and they fade evenly. They don't end up looking all gooey or gritty or weird as they're wearing away. They smell awesome (like a mixture of orange and strawberry or something similar) and have no noticeable flavour. Also, they're cheap and a tube lasts a really long time! They're just altogether really nice glosses. I'd probably continue to buy them even if they cost significantly more. Even if these were to cost as much as/more than MAC's Lipglass glosses, I still think I would find Rimmel's Vinyl glosses to be a nicer product. I would highly recommend.
Update: I've noticed that a lot of people who buy Snog also buy Delirious and vise versa. Here are a couple pictures to compare the two colours:

continued >>

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is a plum pinky color. I love rimmel snog a bit more which is why this is only 4 out of 5 but I like this color too. It is very moisturizing and wont dry out your lips. I'm addicted to rimmel glosses now because they are so moisturizing it's crazy. I have really full lips that chap easily but even without chapstick this gloss keeps them nice and moisturized. LOVE IT and it's CHEAP. Very glossy not long lasting as a Mac gloss but thats ok it's more moisturizing. I have no idea why they don't sell this as a moisturizing gloss.

on 12/2/2007 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this gloss. It's a mauvey-plum in the tube, but on me it's more of a light mauvey-pink, unless a use a deep liner. Despite that difference, I gave it a rating of 5 because it's extremely moisturizing and very shiny. I love Rimmel Vinyl glosses. I think they are as good, if not better, than Chanel Glossimers for a fraction of the price. I only wish that Rimmel would add more colors to their collection.

Popular Lip Glosses