September 22, 2014 | 1253 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lancome - Nutrix Royal Body

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice texture and feel , smell is a bit strong but still pleasent.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Sea80s

I ran out of my beautiful Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion and after a rubbish day, I decided to check out my local pharmacy, they only stock Dior and Lancome. After trying several lotions and getting a bit frustrated I just grabbed the Lancome Nutrix Royal Body (in the large PUMP - much better than a jar).

This smells like a beach - so does the Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion (only it's fainter) - this is quite strong - so beware, you either love it or hate it ! I quite like it, it transported me back to a ski holiday in France, when I was 12 years old and this lady was using Lancome products in the ladies - she offered me some of her face moisturiser and it literally is the same smell as this body lotion. So I am guessing Lancome kept this fragranced potion in their secret lab and frisked out for this (being too strong for the face line).

It does moisturise and it leaves a slight sheen on the skin - the top sides of my hands are lovely and soft but my palms have a strange feeling, like, there are bits on them ? It's really hard to explain - I wonder if it's some kind of micro exfoliation going on because of the oil.

That's why I gave it 4 lippies and not 5 - the strange palm feeling is slightly off putting and not quite as moisturising as the Clarins.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I worked at Lancome, I found a tester and a bunch of the creams (the ones in jars, not tubes) in a drawer and decided to test it out. Well, I loooooooooved it. Like loveloveLOVE. The smell is GORGEOUS. Like it has this lovely perfumed scent that isn't over bearing but can still be smelt throughout the day.

Basically, when I found this I had THE WORST dry, cracked, nasty heels ever. So bad it hurt to walk on them and I'd tried everything to fix them. Soaking them in different oils and salts, doing that weird shaving cream listerine trick, and using those foot cheese graters and pumice stones. Nothing worked. But when I found this stuff, I showed my co-worker and she suggested I try this on my feet because it was just so thick, rich, and creamy. So I figured whatever, I'll try it. AND GUESS FREAKIN' WHAT. IT WORKED! The next day, the amount of dry skin was cut in half. Everyone in the department was amaaaazed. So I kept using it and every single day when I'd come into work, everyone would ask me to take my shoes off and show them how my feet were. Word spread around the store and everyone was asking to see them and one day, we had a 40% off sale on all Lancome products for employees and the 12 tubs I had left, sold within the first hour.

Although it is pretty steep at $52 a tub, it is sooooo incredibly worth it. Not to mention, you don't need very much of it so it lasts a long time. But seriously, it heals everything, rough, cracked hands, dry elbows, and of course, nasty feet. It's a nice after shower moisturizer as well because it locks in moisture and leaves your skin lightly perfumed and silky soft.

I recommended this to every single person who came to my counter, not because I was told to, but because this product actually WORKS and I'm personally in love with it. So if you happen to walk past a Lancome counter, ask them for a sample of it. It seriously will change your life.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP and I hate it. It doesn't absorb into my hands at all and I have to wash it off.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by lanid06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really good product for dry skin, which i don't have.
the only thing i don't like about this product is that it kinda of makes you face look shiny after applying. Other then that it's really good, a little goes a loooonng way.

Edit: I have tried better moisturizers now, and I hate the greased residue left on your face, and it smells like grandmas!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are sensitive to smells DO NOT purchase this product. I got this moisturizer as a GWP. It works great but it smells strong and this product gave me a migraine after using it in the morning on my lower legs only after showering in the morning and smelling it at work all day. All I wanted to do was go home and rinse off this product!

I have never had this with a moisturizer before! I do not think that I have a scent allergy and I love the non-fruity body butters from Body Shop but this moisturizer has a serious perfume-y smell that I cannot get over. So be warned!

Yes, it moisturizes but my Body Shop stuff works just as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by CaroJ11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it. It's an excellent moisturizer for my mature skin.

Naturally I love the soft feeling on the skin, but I most enjoy its fragrance. I wear it to bed; I wear it to work.

Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Seriously. This is an excellent workhorse to combat dryness, especially on your hands, elbows, and legs, too. This wonderful, fragrant moisturizer is ideal for the dryest of skin. It's not sticky, but absorbs readily and immediately, leaving super softness that you keep smelling because the fragrance is absolutely intoxicating.

I would definitely buy this tube (it's a gwp) once I've exhausted the supply. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by simpletheory

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never actually bought this product because Lancome always offers this in their gift with purchase. But I love this during the winter! I live in Canada and my skin gets super dry during the winter. I like the smell too. It's not fruity but it is sweet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is heavily scented but it works great as a hand cream. I keep this in my purse because its a perfect pick me up. It gives enough viscosity to provide moisture without being too greasy!