July 28, 2014 | 1077 users online

Fragrance - Yves Saint Laurent - L'Homme

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My fiancé uses this and I LOVE how it smells. I usually hate how cologne smells and most of them give me a headache but this one smells amazing. One spray goes very far so use it sparingly :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite! Love the scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just got this for my guy- ooh, does it smell sexy! I think I tend to like cologne that leans toward the feminine side, anything too musky, dirty, heavy and obnoxious gives me a blaring headache and perma-scowl face. You can really smell all the notes here, the citrus, musk and fresh ozonic notes. It's there, without assaulting you. I suppose it's not terribly unique, the scent or the bottle, but it smells pleasant, not cheap. Youthful and fresh, great everyday scent. I love almost anything that uses bergamot and ginger, especially with vetiver. Such a nice combo, in both men's and women's fragrances. Also, I've found that all of my favorite fragrances came out in the early to mid 2000s with less of the newer ones, whatever that says about my tastes in scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by friedbutter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this scent--I want to gobble my H up when he wears this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethMcGraw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a musky, sexy fragrance. I'd love to have all the men I know wearing this.. It's rich, and full but not overpowering. I must add that Although I recommend this Yves St. Lauren cologne.. I do not recommend the L'Homme "Libre! It is bitter smelly, a bit citrusy for a men's cologne. Has no warmth or dimension to the fragrance. So, stick with the L'Homme first scent for a real winner! Makes a great gift.!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

This is MY cologne that I use (I hate the way women's perfume smells!!!) And I just love this!!! I did get a little bored of it after using it solely, but I'm generally not a perfume person. I also itch a little when I wear it. But this is the only scent I really wanted and wear so that's saying something. And yes, it's amazing on a guy too ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

This smells so good! I've been meaning to buy this for my hubby, maybe for his birthday. It smells so good! Very manly but not overpowering. A very sexy and subtly manly scent. Love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Definitely men's scent, though soapy enough to be unisex when the florals show through. I would like it better with less cedar, which is prominent over the top of the other notes. Cedar over soapy, pretty much. Eh. Nice but nothing I need to smell on my man unless it's just that soapy clean scent of freshly showered male. Otherwise, not a favorite cologne

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

A nice classy men's fragrance. Very fresh and masculine at the same time. Top notes are ginger, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are spices, white pepper, basil and violet leaf; base notes are tonka bean, tahitian vetiver and cedar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Monicawellness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BOUGHT THIS FOR MY BOYFRIEND for christmas last year ... hes just about to finish so it lasts a good year.
smells sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy i just want to keep my face in his neck all night. best mens fragrance ive ever smelled <3