October 21, 2014 | 1922 users online

Toners - Lancome - Blanc Expert NeuroWhite X3 Ultimate Whitening Beauty Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by kvogue

One of my favourite toners. Absorbs quickly, actually quite moisturizing, I love the scent!..not too strong. Elegant packaging. Although not cheap...my 200ml bottle lasts quite a few months. I pat it in in the morning and at night, right after washing my face. I've actually noticed that it DOES even out my complexion and help brighten my face (although I do also use the NeuroWhite x 3 wipe off lotion and emulsion as well....).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lipglosseater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Click on "Continued>>" to view pics / full review*

At a Glance:
Price: RM130 (approx. US$38) / US$48 on Strawberrynet.com
Website: Lancome.com.sg
Weight: 200ml 6.7FL OZ
Made in: France
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat, Ascorbyl Glucoside, PEG-8, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-32, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana / Witch Hazel Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana / Witch Hazel Water, Mentha Piperita / Peppermint Leaf Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Glycyrrhiza Glabra / Licorice Extract, Parfume / Fragrance.

Product Description

Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Beauty Lotion is formulated with Lancome's breakthrough Neurowhite™ System to perfectly clarify your skin & ensure a maximum whitening effect of the essence. Enriched with Hamamelis extract, this lotion absorbs instantly, refining skin and tightening pores. Instantly hydrated, skin looks clear, fresh, refined & even-toned.

Apply on perfectly cleansed skin every morning and evening.

Actual Product Pic:

My $0.02:

Texture & Scent:

This lotion is actually a toner, so it's basically watery like your usual toners. It does not leave a sticky residue or is drying like some toners, but in fact it feels quite moisturizing! This is really amazing considering the fact that Alcohol Denat is the second ingredient for this toner!! The scent for this product is quite strong as well, but it's a beautiful smell! :D

Packaging:

This toner comes in a tall bottle with a screw on cap, which i have no complaints about :)

Price & Availability:
At RM130 / US$48, i think this is quite expensive! It's available at all Lancome counters in Asia, and on Strawberrynet.com.

Usage:
I basically use this to remove whatever residue my cleanser could not, and to prep my face for moisturizer and treatments!

In a Nutshell:

A hydrating toner that mops up residual dirt rather well! But as much as i like this toner, i will not be repurchasing it again cuz of the ingredient!

Likes: Moisturizing, cleans up dirt well
Gripes: Expensive, Alcohol Denat is the second ingredient!
Repurchase: No

Rating: 3.5 Stars!

Credits: Product photo from Strawberrynet.com continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by unityqixin

it works but not cheap ... seems to be better than the toner from EL...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ratana87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I thought of getting a softener because i heard toners burn, but i think softeners are too moisturizing. Well my t-zone is oily, my cheeks tend to be very dry. This product worked very good for my combination skin. It really sucks out all the inpurities,dirt,oil,makeup without sucking out your natural moisture. It is a "toner" in a way. The price came to 50 bucks in total with tax! But it gave with a bigarse gift bag with lots of goodies so... meh. its my face, gotta get the good stuff right? =D

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by HidePinkSpider

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is generally moisturizing and yet do not allow serum production on my oily skin throughout the day. It has a pleasant smell and generally takes off some of the make-up residue which I failed to remove. (Although Kose works better in this)
Regarding its whitening effects, yes, there is a difference in my skin tone so I might purchase this again. However, as far as I know, Dior's whitening lotion seems to work much better for its whitening effect. Yet, Lancome is able to achieve its toning , whitening and moisturizing effects holistically and works better than all those brands I've listed as a whole. Looking upon from this angle, this is a good toner that works generally well, albeit not 100%.