Chanel Mat Lumiere Luminous Matte Powder Makeup SPF 10

3.9

Talc, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Silica , CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauryl Lactate, Bis Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer Ethylcarbamate, Potassium Sorbate, Zinc Stearate , Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polyisoprene, Zinc Oxide, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate ( /-)CI 77019/Mica, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides

on 11/29/2014 5:00:00 PM

Beautiful packaging. The only good thing about this stuff for me. At first I was impressed - it provides amazing coverage and makes the skin look silky. But it breaks me out like crazy. I cannot even wear this on special occasions since it only takes 3 hours and the first little pimples start to flush. Really bad. After a few days my skin was horrible. Terrible acne, red skin, crazy oiliness... I wish it would have worked - the packaging is beautiful and the finish nice. But it did nothing for me.. If your skin is sensitive/combination and prone to acne - better stay away from this :( my friend experienced the same..

on 9/25/2014 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It feels great on my oily skin, keeps the shine off for many hours. I used MAC powders in the past, this one is definitely better.

on 7/20/2014 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

my all time fave powder! it covers really well and it blends with my face perfectly & doesn't look cakey. leaves my face really smooth.the packaging is a total love.

on 9/19/2013 10:43:00 PM

this foundation/powder is to die for, the texture of the powder if very fine and silky, the coverage is light to medium. and the packaging is classic chanel, clssy and elegant! for a super flawless look, what i use it for, buff on a little bit of my foundation, i usually use chanel or nars and use this s a setting powder. FLAWLESS. at 72 dollars Canadian this stuff isnt cheap, however i do love my high end products and think this is worth the money! give it a try, im sure most people with normal to oily skin will love it:)

on 9/10/2013 8:13:00 AM

I bought this foundation due to the plethora of good reviews from my friends and from MUA. However, I feel that this foundation is over-rated. Despite being made for oily skin, oil-control was merely 2 to 3 hours. It did not look natural and also oxidised on me. This foundation was not cheap and I had expected a better formulation for the amount paid. I personally feel that the high praises are attributed to the brand - Chanel, and not the product itself.

on 2/19/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's my all time favourite powder. The colour blends well with my skin colour and the texture is beautiful. I basically have no negative thing to say about it. I used DiorSkin Forever Compact before but it was less than impressive. The powder seems not to be able to blend well into my skin.

on 2/7/2013 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best coverage & color!

on 1/16/2013 6:53:00 PM

I wanted to love this smart looking Chanel powder... I loved the its mirror and packaging, but pros were over for me at this point. It breaks me our BADLY, it clogs pores and my T- zone was not matte at all, face turned out to be streaky. I had to go to GP to get antibiotics to treat my skin (((

on 12/5/2012 7:05:00 PM

This is the best powder I have ever tried!! It covers perfect, is natural looking and stays a long time. The packaging is beautiful too. I will never be without this powder, even though it is expensive.

on 11/19/2012 7:38:00 PM

I am a huge fan of the Chanel Luminous Matte powder. It sets my foundation in the most natural and beautiful way.
Love it!!