August 29, 2014 | 1320 users online

Powder - Chanel - Mat Lumiere Luminous Matte Powder Makeup SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my all time fave powder! it covers really well and it blends with my face perfectly & doesn't look cakey. leaves my face really smooth.the packaging is a total love.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by iwannago

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this foundation/powder is to die for, the texture of the powder if very fine and silky, the coverage is light to medium. and the packaging is classic chanel, clssy and elegant! for a super flawless look, what i use it for, buff on a little bit of my foundation, i usually use chanel or nars and use this s a setting powder. FLAWLESS. at 72 dollars Canadian this stuff isnt cheap, however i do love my high end products and think this is worth the money! give it a try, im sure most people with normal to oily skin will love it:)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by funky_bee

I bought this foundation due to the plethora of good reviews from my friends and from MUA. However, I feel that this foundation is over-rated. Despite being made for oily skin, oil-control was merely 2 to 3 hours. It did not look natural and also oxidised on me. This foundation was not cheap and I had expected a better formulation for the amount paid. I personally feel that the high praises are attributed to the brand - Chanel, and not the product itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by moncullen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's my all time favourite powder. The colour blends well with my skin colour and the texture is beautiful. I basically have no negative thing to say about it. I used DiorSkin Forever Compact before but it was less than impressive. The powder seems not to be able to blend well into my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by galaqtik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best coverage & color!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by katyaberk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this smart looking Chanel powder... I loved the its mirror and packaging, but pros were over for me at this point. It breaks me our BADLY, it clogs pores and my T- zone was not matte at all, face turned out to be streaky. I had to go to GP to get antibiotics to treat my skin (((

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

This is the best powder I have ever tried!! It covers perfect, is natural looking and stays a long time. The packaging is beautiful too. I will never be without this powder, even though it is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MissBronx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of the Chanel Luminous Matte powder. It sets my foundation in the most natural and beautiful way.
Love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Ashburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just to give u a brief background, Im a teacher who lives in the humid city of Singapore. im constantly on the move and im hardly in the air conditioned rooms.

Ive started using this since 2010 and i must say its pretty good although im still on the look out for a better foundation. Here's why:

Pros:
- 2 way cake
- Light to medium coverage depending on whether u wet the sponge or keep it dry
- Natural looking and doesnt look cakey

Cons:
- Expensive
- Coverage lasts for hardly 3 hours (taking into consideration the nature of my job)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It doesnt work for me at all ( I got oily skin) - coverage are not natural at all, powder staying power is really no good. I give up and gave it away after a week.