August 22, 2014 | 1975 users online

Concealers - Vichy - Normaderm Drying Concealing Anti-Imperfection Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

At first I did not like this at all as it has a difficult to blend consistency and is too light for my skin tone but after using it a few times I have to admit it does actually work at fighting spots!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this. I like it because it is the only concealer that acts as a pimple cream. But the color is limited to one shade and does not suit my skin tone. From afar, I don't think you can tell but if you're standing next to me, you will probably wonder why I have an orange lump/patch on my face. Secondly, the texture is a bit matte which would look horrible on a pimple.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by tanyalorrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the entire Normaderm system for Acne Prone Skin. This is not a product I use everyday, but if I have a really stubborn pimple that won't come to a head I will break out this product. The stick applicator is VERY convenient, however the weird colour means it's not something you are going to keep in your purse. It is a product that I wouldn't dream of using over top of my foundation. It is orangey, which may be good if you are experiencing some bruising, but doesn't hide any redness at all. Underneath your foundation it works within 24 to 36 hours to draw out and then dry up your problem pimples. I use this in the morning and by the time I go to bed I see a massive improvement in most cases. There are other spot treatments that work just as good without the embarasing orange colour if you don't use a foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

Fortunately for me the color is perfect, since this only comes in one color it could be a problem for others. I always have one of these lying around somewhere. I buy 3 of them at at time - one for my purse/gym bag, one for my office and another in my bathroom. It's such a great quick fix when you have a little red mark or start to break out or need a little spot covered. The coverage is very good (thick and layerable) for covering imperfections and you have the comfort of knowing that you're not putting make up on a blemish to further inflame it. Great idea if the color works for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by lunademaya26

Well I have used this for two years, and it's really a great product except for the price; it's a bit expensive and about the coverage; it doesn't really cover big pimple and huge dark scar but I think I'm okay with it since it claims to have healing properties.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by izaali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this product....fortunately the colour suits me. It conceals well, last long, helps in drying out my pimples & the way it's packaged makes for easy application. I would have given it 5 lippies if not for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Fluffypuff

The idea behind this is great.

I love the pencil, it's easy to carry around and it doesn't require sharpening.

Why it only comes in one colour, I have no idea. If it came in other colours, it'd be great. I found this was too orange for my skin. My powder did not match it. When I did find a powder that matched, my face ended up being orange. That's 'cause it's an orangish/brown shade. From far, you can't tell. In photos, I look fine. But in any sort of light, it's obvious that it doesn't match my face.

In terms of covering up dots, it was very good and no hassle... no need for little brushes or applicators or fingers. Did it prevent breakouts and make the existing ones go away? No.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2009 6:32:00 AM More reviews by makeyouparticipate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm quite fond of vichy products. i have the make-up remover, the moisturizer, the shampoo, the self tanner, so i decided to give this a go.

as remarked by other reviewers, the main downsides are: only comes in one shade, a tad pricey. on the other hand, the package is cute&practical and it does help with blemishes. so i give it 3 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Nell405

I got this free when I bought the moisturizer from this line, otherwise I wouldn't have it. It does what it's supposed to, but it's downfall is that it only comes in one shade, which happens to be way too dark for my skin tone. So it's totally useless for me for concealing, but it helps clear up break outs if I apply it at night. Would give it five lippies if they had one that could blend in with my skin tone better. Unless they do, I won't be buying this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2007 3:23:00 AM More reviews by viiiology

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Too thin, too obvious, no lasting power. However, it did help with my zits, drying them out and making the redness disappear. Won't repurchase, although I love Vichy.