RoC Retinol correxion eye cream

3.1

Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid, BHA, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cooper Gluconate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactoferrin, Lactose, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Magnesium Aspartate, Methylparaben, Neoruscogenin, Panthenol, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, Retinol, Ruscogenin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Vegetable Oil, Water, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate

on 3/29/2015 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I had previously used a sample of a Philosophy retinol eye product, and it was good so I figured I'd try a cheaper one (I'm a bargain buyer). I had to make sure it didn't have any ingredients I react to, which is always a possibility for everyone, but for me I know I have to watch out for glycols and some silicones. I'm actually quite pleased with this. I got a good price, and though it's small, I use just a tiny amount. A lot of higher end brands are around the same size and obviously cost a lot more. Like the past two reviewers, I don't expect miracles, but I see some improvements already. It does help with some puffiness, crows feet and circles. Nothing huge, but a little. And that's what I expected. I just use it in the morning. I actually use vaseline at night for last reminants of makeup removal and nourishment. Idk if it matters, but I also use my ring fingers to apply this after dabbing, since they say those are the weakest and gentlest to rub in the product. I would buy this again, I'm happy with it.

on 3/9/2015 9:21:00 AM

Most retinol containing products prevent future wrinkles rather than disappearing the existing ones. Any other expectation would be unrealistic. I have used this eye cream for about a year now and this is the only eye cream that has worked for my super sensitive eyelids. I have used many other brands and all they did was irritating my eyes. This one goes smooth and has calming effect, my eyes are not heavy or puffy the morning after. I definitely recognize the positive effect on those lines on my outer corner.

on 9/27/2014 9:53:00 AM

First off, for all you people with unrealistic expectations-- this product is not for you so stop reading. I am 26 years old with really dark circles and fine lines under my eyes. Although I have been blessed with relatively good skin otherwise, my under eye area tends to suffer. I didn't really know what to do about it (other than cover with concealer) until about two weeks ago when I did some research on an affordable and effective retinol product. Yes people, after the FIRST day I notice my eyes were less sunken in and a little brighter! I've heard complaints that it stings some peoples eyes. My skin is sensitive and I did NOT experience this side effect. The formula is super thin and absorbs very quickly. Apply this AFTER you wash, moisturizer and apply and serums or acne treatments for best results. Enjoy!

on 7/13/2014 4:44:00 AM

I had high hopes for this. Sadly, I developed something that honestly looked like psoriasis around my eyes. I became extremely irritated. I gave it a break and then tried to apply a very fine amount and behold the itchy, flaky, white patches around my eyes returned even worse. If anyone else has these issues, I found that queen helene cocoa butter creme really helped to restore the moisture in the area and healed up the irritation.

on 3/6/2014 5:16:00 PM

I've been using this eye cream for about a month, and am very pleased with the results. Rather than having puffiness, my undereye area can tend to appear sunken in with darker areas in and below the inner corners of my eyes. (I'm also fair-skinned, so this can tend to give me the Wednesday Addams/Winona-Ryder-in-Beetlejuice look.) The cream seems to plump the area under the eyes, making me look more awake and healthier. I've noticed fewer wrinkles, as well. I apply it in the morning and at night, between cleaning and moisturizing and have experienced no problems with skin irritation or burning eyes. It's a keeper!

on 10/5/2013 3:02:00 PM

Being 25, I don't really have wrinkles around my eyes just yet. What I DO have is incredibly dark circles. It took me a very long time to figure out what the cause of my particular problem was, but I eventually deduced that it was thin skin.

Enter RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream. This stuff works wonders on brightening up my eye area because of the retinol in the product, which stimulates collagen production in your skin (both plumping it but also with continued use, slight thickening of the skin).

This cream is light weight, melts right in, and really does wonders for making my face look brighter. A product with a higher dose of retinol would probably be even better for your skin, but it is much less harsh to use on the delicate undereye areas than, say, retin-a.

If you have dark circles due to thin skin, I highly recommend trying out this eye cream.

on 9/14/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have to say I wanted to love this eye cream, so I ve been using it for more than 6 months. I do not have wrinkles but I have dark circles under my eyes. It stings a little bit. I didnt notice any change on my eyes and under-eye area. And it seems to be a little too thin for me. Im going to switch to Clinique to see if it works.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've been using this product off and on for about a year and a half. I noticed a huge difference when I wasn't using it so it has become an absolute necessity over the past few months. My sister once mentioned to me that I had "accordion eyes," meaning that they wrinkled up like an accordion when I would smile (she's a jerk, I know). Since using this with consistency, the lines around my eyes have been reduced tremendously! It doesn't completely get rid of lines (in my opinion, nothing will) but I've had a noticeable improvement and this will continue to be a staple in my beauty regimen.

Some people have mentioned a stinging, burning, or itching effect. Well, it has retinol in it and the packaging even warns of these side effects. I don't think the product should receive negative feedback for this because it's a common reaction if you're sensitive to retinol. I'm not sure if they still make it, but there used to be a formulation for sensitive skin.

This has been a wonderful product for me and I would recommend that if the side effects aren't unbearable, stick with it for a while! No product is going to work overnight so give it a fair shot! I love it!

on 4/7/2013 9:43:00 AM

This is probably one of the worst eye creams I have ever used. It is supposed to provide moisture and help lessen fine lines and wrinkles. All this did is dry up my eyes and provide more wrinkles. It burns and sting my eyes. Probably this is not suitable for those with sensitive and thinner skin

on 3/26/2013 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've had this product for about 6 months now so I feel like this is a good time to review. I am 24 years old so i don't have horrible problems with wrinkling but I do have some fine lines. I've been wearing more make up recently and the concealers under my eye area settling in to fine lines have gotten me to notice them more. I figured it's best to try and take care of them earlier than later. I experienced no stinging or irritation from this product which is always good. I used this product at night time only, mostly because I am lazy and I would forget to apply at night time too sometimes. But hey no one's perfect right?
I bought this after reading reviews but I was still skeptical. so the first 2 weeks or so, I stared at my under eye area more so than ever. I saw results after a week. Not amazing results, I warn you. Just that the fine lines were less noticeable. However after a couple weeks, I noticed that the product had slowed down on its effectiveness dramatically. I don't know if it's because retinol is such an unstable product or if it was too hard to notice improvement since my fine lines are very fine. Anyways, it was a bit disappointing that it pretty much stopped working but I continued to use it since I hate wasting things.
6 months later, I do notice that some of the fine lines are gone, and some are less visible. I still have about 1/3 tube left so it is long lasting for me. I can't remember how much I paid for this but I would say it was worth it since it did give me results. Any kind of result is better than none in my book, especially at a low price! As for dark circles, I don't believe this product did anything for mine nor do I believe that any product would help reduce my dark circles. Also, this product is very light in moisture. I have dry skin so the moisture wasn't quite enough for me. I didn't apply anything more because like I said, I am lazy and I really don't want to extend my beauty routine too much if possible.
All in all, this product is worth a try and keep using it even if you don't see results right away!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated RoC Products