November 26, 2014 | 1468 users online

Palettes - Smashbox - Reflect

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 2:18:00 PM More reviews by prue28

This is a beautiful holiday 2007 palette from Smashbox for cool tones I paid $39.00 for it. I am fair and cool toned so I thought this would be great on me and guess what........It is. I love it. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because I already have so much and new things keep coming out that there really is no reason for buying back-ups.that said here are my thoughts:

This is a 2 tiered palette with the top part being the shadow and the bottom has the fusion blush. The Fusion eye colors are as follows: pale pink, shell, plum and an earthy brown. The plum really goes on plummy too. I love the colors they are perfectly matched together and blend effortlessly too. The brown in this looks so good in the crease or the lid I think it is one of the most perfect browns out there. The 2 light pinks blend perfectly together to make a great highlighting color too.

The fusion softlights are as follows: a soft neutral pink, a brighter pink shade a soft peach and a coral. They all blend greatly when swirled all together, Leaves a soft corally pink color on my cheeks and it looks so natural too.

Warning for anyone that doesn't like shimmery products like most smashbox products this has shimmer in it. But it looks so soft and natural not overly shimmery.