September 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lip Gloss - Physicians Formula - Plump Potion - Berry Potion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by holalevy

I've been using Plump Potion Berry for years. Have tried all the recommended high end glosses like Chanel Glossimer, Dior ... always come back to this. Really moisturizes lips (contains hyaluronic acid), lasts forever, doesn't ball up, and leaves a beautiful sheer wash of color. I put it on in morning over a lip pencil or lip stick, but use on its own for touch ups throughout day.
It's great for when you just need to grab something out of your purse for a quick boost. No mirror needed! Keeps lips moist and full. There is also a reddish/plum shade for night or when you want more intense color. Fabulous product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by spacebabe4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss. It actually improves the texture of my lips when other glosses dry them out. I like the tingle too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

SUPER SHEER COLOR!!! Of all the Plump Potion colors I've tried, this one is my fave. I had no idea the tinted versions of Plump Potion are so SHEER!! In the tube they look scarily opaque & frosty - I always thought the colors were ugly & would be unflattering on my skintone....until I read that someone wrote these are sheer, so I gave them a try - they are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I tried Berry (soft medium pink) & Cranberry (true red & sheer).

So they look REALLY frosty in the tube but on the lips they are simply perfection. Berry applies as MLBB baby pink, barely visible but enhances the lips better than Clear Potion ever did. By just looking @ the tubes I would NEVER have known their true color result. I only wish I learned how wonderful they are sooner. I missed out for a LONG time! I remember when these glosses 1st came out.... ....& now they are discontinued. :( I'm buying what I can from eBay.

Since Cranberry is a sheer red, it's a bit more 'dressy' & sophisticated for me, so I don't wear it as often as Berry, which is my everyday go-to fave. I find this pink super-sexy & alluring in a subtle way. Oh, and plumping?.......Yesssss. The tingling I don't like very much but it disappears after 10 min & am willing to put up with it. Love the glossiness, thickness & stickyness of this formula (I'm a sticky gloss girl).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by highheeled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you can get around the chemical odor (which does subside after awhile), this is an amazing gloss! It's so...well...glossy! In terms of shine, this is up there with MAC lipglass. The color is pretty too - a dark pinkish berry, which I'd imagine would look good on many skin tones. Does it plump? Probably not (I don't believe that any plumping lip gloss actually plumps), but my lips looked shiny, lush, and healthy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lovemylippie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible gloss, makes my lips feel like they are on fire, smells like toxic sludge and my asthma has never been worse ! Wretched product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink1718

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is a great product for the price. I love the color--I have very pink lips, so I didn't think it was too dark.

It really does make your lips plump and I didn't notice any weird smell like some other reviewers mentioned.

The packaging is super cute too as it looks like a big fat syringe. I took away a lippy because the brush could be better. I took away another lippy because I wish it was a little less sticky...

Overall, I am a fan and I will repurchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this was impressive. It actually plumped my lips a bit, but that really was not something I wanted or needed. It was on sale and I had a coupon so I picked it up. It's very shiny and kind of frosty, and it's way too pink for me. I thought it would go on darker. I love the kitschy packaging: it looks like a fat syringe. I even liked the scent. But not the color. Oh well. It was less than $3 so no biggie.