October 25, 2014 | 1742 users online

Fragrances - Paco Rabanne - Black XS for Her

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nikolkuzmin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first got this perfume at the age of around 10-11 from my grandmother. And I was always obsessed with perfumes, and I'm not sure why. I think I love smelling good, haha! I didn't really use it that much, because it's a perfume that smells musky and sexy, yes. So, as an 11-year old, it didn't really fit into my personality. But now, I'm older and I am absolutely in love with this perfume. It has that sexual hint to it, and it's mainly made for nights. It's the type to wear to a party, rather than to school. That's my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by dreamsXthatXglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this perfume first got it for christmas in 2007 when i was like 16 cus id wanted it for aaaaaaaages and it was at a time when i was first really getting into perfumes and the only perfumes i had were britney's fantasy and christina's first one and 2 years before in 2005 my brother bought me my first grown up perfume Gucci 2 but that had all run out so i was soooo excited when i got this! i wore it 24/7 and drenched myself in it but ran out around a year after and then re-bought a 50ml bottle which is nearly all gone then didn't buy another one in ages until last friday (a week ago today) i was coming back to england from ireland on the ferry and saw this and obvs HAD to buy! and i still love it, its very fruity but its for all seasons really you could wear this in winter too. Its a sophisticated fruity not a sickly fake friuty i would defo reccomment i loved it at 16 and now at 22 i still love it <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Princess711

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this fragrance! I first found in in Sephora, and I fell in love with it immediately-but at approx. $80 CAD a bottle, I couldn't commit to it right away (due to student budget basically). I finally got it for my birthday 6 months later and it is amazing! My favourite time to wear it is late fall and then all through winter, because it is a heavier scent. It lasts all day on me with no need to reapply it. When spraying it the spray is rather heavy, so you only need one or two spritz of it and then you're good for the rest of the day. The heaviest note for me is almost like a dusty rose, and I love that when I'm walking around I get a good wiff of it every once in a while! Makes me love it even more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this perfume really cheap on holiday in Gibraltar two years ago and it has lasted me a really long time! I knew I wanted this scent as I think the smell is divine and I couldn't wait to get abroad to get it cheap (literally half the price it is in Boots!!)

I wasn't disappointed either, lovely smell, sweet and girly! I do have a small issue with the bottle, I really dislike the gothic style rose thing going on, that's not me at all. I think it is meant to symbolise rebellion in a teenage girl (since it is quite a young scent) but I am neither in my teens anymore nor am I pretty rebellious. I'm a Cath Kidston floral girl. But anyway, the smell won me over and I was hooked! The scent isn't as strong as that of Angel (see my Angel review!) but it is a winner for me :D

I would definitely repurchase as I was so happy with it! It isn't cheap in Boots but it certainly isn't the most expensive one out there! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So i bought this a while ago on a whim. It was cheap, and something in it appealed to me. Liked it for a few days and then got sick of it. Maybe I would have liked it more in a different season.

On my skin this didn't really do anything. It stayed the same from when I sprayed it on until it had completely worn off. I like scents that develop, following me through the day. This was a bit too static for me. Gave it to a friend, and it behaved much the same on her. Neither of us will repurchase.

This scent means nothing to me, it is just another perfume. Blah.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I consider this my night time perfume, its a statement smell with a lulling sweetness to it that works beautifully. I loved it from the first time i smelt it and will continue to do so.

The bottle is so beautiful too, such a great perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Anda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tart, sweet and fun, but in no way immature.
Black XS wasnít marketed in Asia, so Iím not even sure what made me decide to pick it up but Iím glad I did.
Thereís a mix of the new (fruit, cocoa, patchouli) with some old school elements that seldom crop up in fragrances targeted at the younger set (violet, pepper). The result is an interesting blend of fresh, spicy, powdery and sweet. Black XS is sensual but neither a girly-girl scent, nor a bad-girl one.
I always feel like I should put my hair up in a high ponytail and wear skin-tight jeans with stilettos when I smell this.
I wonít say itís ground-breaking or the most sophisticated thing in the world, but itís a step up from the generic sugary scents, and I donít really associate it with any age group in particular. (I find it quite strange to label types of smells as ďyoungĒ or ďoldĒ when these stereotypes donít translate across cultures at all. Wear it if you like it and just use a light hand when youíre in company!)
Projection and and lasting power are both average compared to most of my other scents. Not a holy grail scent, but Iíll keep it on hand as long as I can keep finding it at good prices!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by akhala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite fragrances! I have had several packages of this and I never get tired of it. It is very sexy and fresh!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by AliceJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was what I considered to be "my" fragrance and signature smell. On my skin it would explode into a spicy yet warm sweet scent that lasted hours. I loved it for the entire year the bottle lasted. Now however it is 99% unbearable for me to go near :( It gives me a headache until it settles down fully and becomes a subtle swish of sugar and spice.
I will not repurchase as it is very expensive in NZ and I'll never get through my current full bottle unless my "taste" for it returns.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by SugarPlum5

I was pleasantly surprised when I smelt this product for the first time. I wanted to check it out because I had smelled "Million" for him on one of my male friends and loved it. At that time "Million" for her had not yet come out.. however, even if it had, I don't think I would have picked it over Black XS, although it is quite nice as well.. ironically, Million smells a bit cheaper lol. This smell is very warm and romantic and is perfect for every day wear.