October 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Skincare - Face - Garnier - Synergie Fresh moisturiser for normal & combination skin

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2005 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Bito

AWFUL!!!it's an horrible stuff,first of all it stinks when u put it and then it leaves a disgusting greasy green film on the skin that dosen't go away!!!thank god they discontinued making this skin care products because its just awful!! the only good thing is the smell it smells like green apples,but that dosen't matter if i want a nice smell i would have bought a perfume..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2005 7:52:00 AM More reviews by pixielulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's so fresh this product product.
And If your looking for something cheap I think this is the product your looking for .
But the reason I don't like this product is that I think the cleanser was way too drying on my skin ,too purfumed for my liking and even though it's a gel cleanser I felt it didn't get rid of my eye makeup even the garnier eye remover didn't take it off.
However I do like the cream It's light and what I like about this range is it smells so fresh.I would recommened someone with more oilier skins for this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2004 7:39:00 AM More reviews by kkrebs

I bought this the other day as i decided i wanted to check out some low end skincare. It's quite nice. A nice 'fresh' moisturiser. So well priced it's not funny. Good for combo skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2004 7:22:00 AM More reviews by akane

this is a basic moisturizer that smells nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2004 1:02:00 AM More reviews by faerie_bel

I bought this because I have been using the Sebum Control moisturiser by Garnier and found my skin getting a little too dry lately (the weather is cooling down). I actually really like this and prefer it over L'Oreal Hydrafresh (which left my skin parched). I like that it is in a bottle and you can control how much product comes out. I think those with normal skin might find this a little too drying but for my combination skin it seems just right. Will use this until the weather really gets cold and see how it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2003 7:02:00 PM More reviews by njm1010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells really nice and fresh - like green apples as someone said.

However not at all moisturising enough. Disappears straight away and doesn't provide a good base for make-up.

Cheap though.
I prefer it in the pot, the tube looks cheap.

It's ok but I won't re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2003 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Belindalison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This just sat on my skin and was hard to wear under make up. I wasn't impressed by the moisturisation either. It does smell wonderful, like green apples.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2002 2:46:00 PM More reviews by nuni

An OK moisturiser, but nothing special. Has tiny grains in it (don't know what that is), and is something between a gel and a cream. I like Hydrafresh by L'oreal much better. (Although Garnier is owned by L'oreal).