October 24, 2014 | 1018 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Cool Effect Blush in Pink Punch

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2005 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush is more shimmer than color. When I apply it on, I get a wash of silver shimmer. It does give a faint cooling effect. Currently I only use this as part of my stage makeup kit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2004 1:25:00 PM More reviews by porkypine

LOVE this little drugstore blush! It comes in a small nail polish type bottle and the shade is a lovely medium pink with shimmer. I love glowy, shimmery stuff and use Eyeko Cream daily, so this is a perfect complement. I never noticed a particularly “cooling” effect – this goes on smoothly like a liquid blush but with a slightly thicker consistency that makes it easy to blend. I particularly like this shade because you can barely tell it’s there – it looks like a healthy flush instead of looking like I’m wearing blush. I like that!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2003 9:20:00 PM More reviews by PixyAnne

I'm pale and this shade actually looked better on my cheekbones than my apples. Makes a lovely highlighter. It reminded me a lot of Benefit High Beam, only it doesn't last as long. Why does the pigment and shimmer fade so fast?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2002 12:23:00 AM More reviews by annez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Cute packaging, smooth and shimmery result, light pink flush to my apples of cheeks.just make sure to apply moisturizer first if you have dry skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2002 1:04:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This comes in a cute nailpolish style bottle. The color is a shimmery peachy/pink. It goes on smooth and easily without looking streaky.