October 22, 2014 | 1416 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Tropiques-Strawberry Glass

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

It's a gorgeous shimmery sheer hot pink, with a strawberries and cream smell and taste. Tropiques can't be beat and this shade only proves it. Love this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jakeysgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am completely in love with this lipgloss. It started my obsession with the Tropiques line. The color is really vibrant- it's a shimmery hot pink that is more wearable than you may think. The shimmer appears almost frosty in the tube, but on the lips it just shines. The scent is so very good in this one, a juicy strawberry candy that just might be tangy! This is always in my top 5 juicy tube choices!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by jnugget21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this juicy tube!! Smells soooo good, like strawberries and cream, it even seems to taste sweeter than regular juicy tubes. The color in the tube looks like a bright candy pink, applied it is a slightly shimmery cool pink, not dark but definitely not see-through. I wish it wasn't limited edition, it has the best smell of any of the juicy tubes I have tried. Beautiful all around. Juicy tubes are $21 CAD, but you get 15mL which is quite a bit more than you get in most lip gloss tubes, plus the quality is definitely there. Sticky, but it sticks around, and very shiny. These are too collectible, I already own twelve. Stop me before I buy more.....!