November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Shampoo - Arcona - Green Tea Cleans. Base

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by nillionaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really hate this shampoo. It leaves a drying, tangling film on my fine fragile hair. The last time i used it my hair clumped together into several quasi dred-locks, which took ages and several massive blobs of de-tangler to remove! Besides that, it doesn't even leave my hair or scalp feeling clean.Terrible!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by h2okolor

I don't care for the smell of this shampoo. I DO like the bottle -- I can see exactly how much is in there. Lathers well, rinses well, pretty expensive. Doesn't strip my hair. Mainly the price and smell lowered my lippie rating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2003 1:06:00 AM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For years, I struggled to find the right shampoo - new shampoo always made my hair soft the first few times I used it, but then my hair would become coarse and unmanageable all over again. I always had tons of shampoos and conditioners to switch between and even so, I literally never knew what my hair would be like when I washed it - shiny and smooth or coarse and dull. Aveda or Suave, it really didn't seem to matter what I used. I seriously thought I had some sort of hormonal issue or weird vitamin deficiency. A friend of mine suggested I try Arcona. I couldn't believe the difference! All this time, the reason why new shampoos never made the difference (no matter how expensive) was because most of them were SLS based! Since then I've discovered that using SLS based cleansers on my face was causing my acne as well. I literally used this shampoo for a year straight and every day was a good hair day. Yes, it's pricey, but a little goes a long way and it's totally worth it! If I weren't so fickle (gotta try the other shampoos out there) I'd by using this right now. It's a definite keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2001 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Tori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really nice shampoo. I love that it is SLS free. It shapooed nicely and didn't srtip my hair. I will definetly repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2001 7:25:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I really loved this shampoo. Smells good, no SLS, felt really gentle on my hair and scalp... but after about 6 months of use my scalp was very dry and itchy. I switched to a more moisturizing shampoo and the dryness disappeared. This must have been harsher than it felt.