July 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Eye Shine - Purple

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FINALLY! I have been looking for a dupe for Clinique's Wood Violet eye liner pencil (long discontinued, unfortunately). It was a gorgeous blue/violet shade...not too plum, not too purple and not too blue. I've looked and looked and finally, I think I might have found it in Lise Watier's Purple Eye Shine pencil. Looking at this on her website, I feared it was going to be a screaming purple but when I tried it in the store, next to my poor ol' dried up stub of Wood Violet, they were almost identical. I haven't been able to find anything this close yet so here's hoping. Bonuses...I love LW's Eye Shine pencils anyway - I think they are among the very best eye pencils out there and at a pretty good price (so if I have to exchange this for another colour, I've got 2 lined up that I want) AND it's Canadian, eh?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

God, this is gorgeous. It's a liner version of MAC's Violet pigment - a rich medium toned purple that glides on like butter and stays put like magic marker. It's magnificent.