October 2, 2014 | 990 users online

Shampoo - Kanebo - Sala

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by hanako74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

is wonderful,i love it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 8:38:00 AM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will only review the conditioner as I havenīt tried the shampoo yet. I bought it for 5 $ and the reason I purchased it was the dirt cheap price.. 5 $ for a 300 ml conditioner? Sold =D I got the orange/yellow one which should add more gloss to your hair. I really like it, as my hair is shiny and soft without feelling heavy or greasy, which is often the case when I use products for more gloss. But thisone is just fine and the package is very generous. The only thing I still didnīt get used to is the smell of this conditioner. Itīs not herbal or floral or sweet, I donīt know... weird but decent so it doesnīt bother me anyway. This is definitely worth itīs money and Iīll try other Sala products in the future. =)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2007 1:15:00 AM More reviews by mabelwan

The reason why I bought this is because I've seen a hair stylist strongly recommended this product on a TV beauty program. However, it's a big disappointment! I'll never spend any penny on this Sala shampoo and conditioner product again because it caused itchy scalp and dandruff which really put me down. I really tried to love this because of its pleasant scent and the way that it leaves my hair really smooth and silky, but I just can't! Other than that, it's a little bit pricey too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by behs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This range has came out with 3 products (shampoo & conditioner).
Pink/Red bottle - for dry hair
Yellow bottle - for adding shine on hair
Blue bottle - for balance hair (lighweight)
I have tried all. Sadly to say, my scalp felt itchy after using these shampoo. Overall, I think this SALA range is not suitable for my sensitive scalp. However, it leaves hair lightweight & manageable.
I will not purchase it again because I think I can't tolerant the itchyness.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2007 1:45:00 PM More reviews by nicolley77

this review is for the shampoo & conditioner combo. i'm a big fan of japanese hair care products. i got this shampoo and conditioner at the japanese market. it's the one in the orange/yellow bottle (i can't read japanese but i think it is the "high gloss" formula). the shampoo isn't the best smelling of all shampoos (it kind of smells like a mild household cleaner) but it makes my hair feel refreshed after i wash it. the conditioner is smells a lot better (less harsh) and makes my hair feel slick and silky. i find that after i blow dry, my hair feels a lot less weighed down than by american shampoo/conditioner.