October 23, 2014 | 1111 users online

Hair Treatments - Goldwell - Color Glow Live Blonde Fluid

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 9:13:00 AM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the packaging (pump) and how this product seems to help give my hair a little added shine and resiliancy without being heavy, or hard to work with once your hair is dry. I feel its more of a leave in conditioner which doesn't weigh my hair down Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Borovichka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received my first bottle of this product for free from my stylist after I got my highlights done first time. I love this product! I use it as a leave-in together with Biosilk and Garnier Fructis “Sleek and Shine” leave-in, and it works wonders on my hair. After every shower, I just squeeze a little bit of each product, mix them all in my wet hair, and my hair is shiny and beautiful. Goldwell Color Glow adds shine, counteracts brassy yellow in my hair, and also makes my highlights color toner stay longer. My hair is very soft and my flat iron glides right through it very nicely. I also noticed that I don’t have any split ends after using this “cocktail” for about 4 months. Overall, I recommend this product if you want your blonde hair to shine and stand out. It is not that expensive for what it does but it is on the pricy hair products side. You can only get this product from the salon or beauty stores. I will repurchase it over and over, great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by OrchidGoddess

I use this product regularly to keep my light blonde hair brassy free. I use all three products from this line : Shampoo, conditioner/treatment and the fluide. I find that using all three products together works most effectively in keeping my hair looking fabulous. The fluide smells nice, and requires a few pumps for even distribution. It does not weigh down my hair, and makes it easier to style. I think the fluide does a better job of toning down the brassiness than the shampoo, however, I don;t know that I'd use it on its own.

Final Verdict: Excellent - does a great job of removing/toning down brassy colours in light blonde shades.
Recommend: Yes, this line is excellent - I would use all three products in conjunction to achieve the best results!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a violet fluid that you apply to wet hair to get rid of any yellow hues. It works surprisingly well for me. I let my hair dry naturally most of the time and the fluid does make it rather stiff, brushing through it solves the problem straight away though. And, voila, my hair is a nice cool platinum and a lot more easy to style than it usually is as well. You have to use a rather big amount everytime though, which means you run out very quickly.