April 20, 2014 | 1471 users online

Nails - Orly - Extra Strength Nail Polish Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

TERRIBLE product! My first ever one, and if I could give it a zero or a negative rating, I would! This is due to the fact that I can't find anything positive whatsoever about this product - I can only find minuses. Though it claims to be 'Extra Strength'- it is the slowest nail polish remover I have EVER tried- and I only use around two coats of polish and a top coat. It took heavy soaking and scrubbing to remove the polish. This, in turn, caused my nails to break more easily and caused white stains to form on my nails(as a result of the trauma it caused my nails). In addition, since this polish remover was so weak, and removed such little polish at a time, I had to use up about three cotton balls to remove the polish, whereas I usually have to use only one. When I wore glittery nail polish, it was all the more grueling- I had to use up about ten cotton balls to remove my polish, spent at least a good three-five hours removing the polish, and couldn't completely un-stain my nails. Needless to day, the need for excessive usage of cotton balls is costly and wastes money. I wouldn't recommend this product to my worst enemy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 1:11:00 PM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best nail polish remover I've ever used, hands down. It's the only remover I've found that can cut through basecoat, 2-3 coats of polish, a coat of Seche and a few coats of polish refresher; every other remover I've tried melts down to the top coat, but then you end up having to soak and scrub off everything under the Seche. If that weren't enough, this remover gets all the polish from under the cuticles (even with vampy colors), and works in a flash.