December 22, 2014 | 1632 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Liner Clubbing

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by GenIshihara

I have been looking for a replacement for Gosh's extreme art eyeliner ever since they discontinued it and i have to say this Bourjois one is the closest, if not exact same formula as Gosh's. It stays on so much that i can even shower with it on and itll still be good. The price point is higher than what i normally pay for eyeliner but its worth it and its actually a bigger tube than GOSH.
I'm just so happy to have finally found something that works i dont even mind the $20 pricetag.

I got this after trying and returning several different eyeliners from Sephora --I've tried Kat Von D's tattoo liner and Real Benefit's 'They're real!' eyeliner and they dont even come close to this thing in terms of consistency and staying power.
If you're worried about the brush being too thin, it just takes practice... its not the tool, its the artist.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by koolvjs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this liner as a gift so I wasn't expecting much from it. When I first tried it on, I was amazed ! I don't tend to wear thick liner anyway, so the small thin brush made it really easy to create a thin line with a little flick. However, when I did try to fill in some gaps with the tip, I didn't realise how sharp it was so I ended up pricking my eyelid a bit.
Not really sure about the staying power as I haven't tried it on for a whole day, but from previous reviews on here, it seems it does not budge !

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Myrahotchkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Blugh - No.

I am eyeliner obsessed. I have been on a constant search for the perfect liquid liner. One that goes on smoothly, gives that perfect wing, and STAYS. I'm sad to say that this Bourjois product does none of those things.

The first thing that should be mentioned is the brush. In a word, this brush SUCKS. It is so thin it's like one of those teeny tiny paintbrushes made of a couple of single hairs. This means that you spend forever going over the same spot trying to get a slightly thicker line... then one section is thicker than the other... it's thin in other places. Really frustrating.

The formula is thin. It's so thin that I accidentally tipped the bottle and some sloshed out. This means that combined with the weeny little Borrowers brush, my lashes (which are fairly long) just got covered in product as I attempted to apply it. Then I blinked, as humans tend to do, and it got all under my eye.

Despite all of the above, I persevered and tried to even the wobbly lumpy line as much as I could, then wore it throughout the day. Or at least... a few hours of it until I found around my eyes (under, over, to the sides) had smudged. I'll be the first to admit my eyelids are an oil slick at times, but this is just ridiculous.

TL;DR... I looked in the mirror at midday and was horrified at the dry-looking wobbly line. Despite the tiny brush I have banged on about so much, I was STILL not able to get close enough to my last line (probably due to the formula).

Wouldn't buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

This is my favourite eyeliner, repurchased this around 6 times and I still love it! Lasts forever on my eyes especially love it when I'm wearing false lashes and the colour is intense black very dramatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color: Like it said, vibrant, almost a dupe for MUFE aqua liner in 5 - Diamond Turquoise Blue
Lasting power: forever, just buy it
Brush: thin, easy to use
Price: 1/3 high end product

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Saiuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is such an amazing liquid liner! it dries super quickly and lasts forever! i am not sure about the price though, my liner was a gift

could somebody please tell me if the purple and blue liners are nice
\xx

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner has became my all time favorite. I did have doubt before purchasing it since I do have very oily eyelids. Every single eyeliner (from high end to drugstore) I have never used would crease on my eye during day, even I always use an eye primer.

I still bought this eyeliner because recommended by the beauty counselor at the Bourjois store. I bought the two in Absolute Black and Violet Laser (purple) colours.

Pros,
` They are so good in quality with no shimmer in it.
` They never crease on my eyelids even after 12 hours' wear. (even without primer or setting with eyeshadow)
` The brush head is so fine. You could easily create a cat eye look with it.

Cons,
` Only comes in very limited colours (6 colours) but all of them are so pretty.
` The Violet Laser one doesn't show up very well on my eyes. Maybe it is because of my medium skin tone. Have to draw over the eyeliner for a few time so as to make it more visible.
` A bit pricey for drugstore make up but I think it is so worth it. I bought it for 108HKD each (Around 14USD).

Anyway, I ended up buying another one in Electro Blue as well. I love the colour. It showed up pretty good on eyes as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by damage

Electro Blue - SUCH a gorgeous color - I've never seen such a bright, gorgeous electric blue. But as another reviewer said, it left a very noticeable blue stain even after industrial strength remover. Not good :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by beules

One of the best liquid liners I've tried. Lovely thin brush makes it easy to apply. Much better than some of the high end liquid liners for a 1/3 of the price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the color absolute black and I like how it shines. It is a really intense black to and it stays on okay. However I do not like the brush and the texture of the product. The texture is really wet and therefore hard to apply evenly. The brush is also hard to control for me. I like MAC liquid last liner more, because the texture of the product is not as watery and I can draw beautiful lines easily. I find I can only really easily make simple lines on my upper lashes. I need to forget about the winged retro anything when I am using this liner. I als usually use a separate brush becuase it is so hard to control. However I like it better than felt tip applicators.