November 23, 2014 | 1113 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Moon Sparkle

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by NeonBiitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BERRIES, yum! not sickly sweet like celebrity fragrances

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 5:11:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first Escada summer perfume I've ever tried. I've tried and do like many of the other ones, but Moon Sparkle remains my favourite. It starts off citrusy, then briefly after it dies down to an explosion of berries and some florals. The base notes of musk and raspberry stay on me forever... I think Moon Sparkle is the one that spurred my love for fruity-musky combinations! The typical Escada summer fragrance is sunny, tropical, and syrupy sweet, but Moon Sparkle I find to be very well-balanced: not too sweet, not too flowery, not too musky. Plus it's a night time scent for a change. Since it's limited edition I've been trying to find similar scents... The closest I've found is Midnight Fantasy but it just isn't as complex!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by filthyhotmess

This is one of my favourite limited edition Escada perfumes. All the others are more tropical/citrusy whereas this one smells like berries, especially raspberries, so it's a nice change. I think the bottle matches the scent perfectly. I love it! I wear it day and night, whenever i feel like spraying it on really. It's light and fresh for day but is still interesting enough to wear at night. Staying power is the same as the other LE perfumes, it won't last all day but whatever, a lot of perfumes don't. If i can still find it when it runs out i'll most likely repurchase. I don't have any other perfumes like it and haven't found anything else similar yet!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by geraldine671

Got this one as a gift from my mom and I love it! I usually don't like getting perfumes as gifts but this one I really enjoy because I'm really picky in choosing scents for me! It's sweet and fruity without being too strong! Running low so pretty soon I'm going to end up getting another bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This was my go to fragrance for the summer. It is a nice, sweet, & juicy scent that appeals to girls between the ages of 13-28. This is definitely a day time scent, I would personally never wear it going out. I bought a second bottle, since it was limited edition. I would highly recommend this sent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I got this fragrance as a gift. I really liked Pacific paradise so I was really excited to get it. This scent reminds me a bit of Britney's Midnight fantasy so I think it's more appropriate to wear in the evening, not during the day (like Pacific paradise was). It is still fruity and sweet like all scents from Escada but less girly and tropical than others. The scent is really intense when you put it on (even if you don't use a lot) but it wears off quickly. That signaure Escada smell (the note all of their fragrances have in common) lasts for a bit longer though.
The bottle is pretty but it's too tall and I'm always afraid it might tip over.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love smelling edible. Moon Sparkle smells juicy and sweet on me and I like the strawberry and apple notes that I get from this. The dry-down on my skin is slightly musky and the fruitier notes that I get in the opening don't linger so well on me. Overall, it's a fun, flirty smell similar to many of the fragrances that Escada has put out. I would spray gently because it can be a little overwhelming at first. A downside is that it doesn't last so well on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lacks the sharpness of some of the other Escada scents. It goes on like juicy, synthetic and sweet berries with cream. I say synthetic but I don't mean it in a derogatory sense. I'm sure we all accept Escada won't be using the most expensive and natural ingredients, and I don't think we mind that.
I can see the connection with Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, but this is gentler and less brash. It's really lovely, actually, if you like berries, but it's frustratingly fleeting. Moon Sparkle does attach to clothes if you're prepared to nuzzle.
I like berry scents, and have worn several from right across the market - Midnight Fantasy, Philosophy Unconditional Love, Philosophy Falling in Love, Trish No.9, L'Artisan Mure et Musc and for something a bit rosy and green, Diptyque L'ombre dans L'eau. This one is just as well done as anything else (well, with the exception of the last two which are fairly splendid), but the lasting power is disappointing.
A not-so-cheap thrill, then.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by KnY4eVa

This is my favourite perfume of all time!! It last very long on me. It has a fruity and yet sexy scent. I like that the fragrance is not too strong or sweet either cos strong scents make me have a headache..Its so sad that this perfume has been discontinued though. Thats what i've been told at the deparmental stores in my country..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i never wanted to get this perfume but after i saw the commercial for this and knowing that Mat Gordon was in the commercial i really wanted to get it then so i went to Myer and smelt it i don't like it reminds of Britney spears midnight fantasy and i don't like it the only good thing about this perfume is that it has Mat Gordon as the face of the perfume that could be the only reason why it has sold so good but not even Mat Gordon can change my mind about this perfume sorry!!!! but Mat is still the best male model ever!!!!!!