December 19, 2014 | 825 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by paigegibney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I can't believe some people didn't like this foot cream. It's amazing! Firstly, the word cream is deceiving. It is not a white cream like lotion- it is a clear, yellowish, thick & gooey cream. Almost looks like honey but not as thick. The smell is wonderful- a minty coconut. Some people complained that they had to put socks on after applying this. You are applying this to your FEET- no matter what cream you apply, you must put socks on to let it soak in. You can't expect to put cream or lotion on your feet and then go walk around barefoot and not get messy. Overall this is a great product and I would recommend anyone with dry feet during the winter to use this. Apply at night before bed to get the most benefits from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by username2468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I quite like this cream. It has a wonderfully sweet coconut scent. I have very dry foot-skin, and this product is effective at moisturizing it. It comes in a squeeze tube, sort of like toothpaste, which is a convenient way of packaging it. My one real complaint about it is that it's pretty sticky. I get around this problem by putting socks on after I apply it. That way, when I take off my socks, my feet are nice and soft, with a pleasant coconut smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by xtinacab

I really did not like this stuff. The texture is very slimy and sticky! However, my feet did feel moisturized the next day but it took a whole night for the cream to absorb and it was very uncomfortable! I suppose this is good to put on before bed but not in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

Got this as part of a sample kit. I use it at bedtime after a bath or shower, slather my feet and put on socks. Can't say that the small tube (.75 oz) has made much difference. About as effective as any body butter or heavy lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yummy coconut scent. I only used this at bedtime because it's very thick and oily. It mostly stayed on top of the skin and really didn't sink in.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Tsukichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually bought this as a hand cream because I needed something intensive to heal my dry skin, so I figured if it could help cracked heals, surely it could do some good for my hands. My biggest reasons for getting this product was 1.) the short ingredient list, 2.) the smell and 3.) the ingredients themselves. If anyone has breast-fed before, they were probably suggested at one time or another to use lanolin to heal cracked, sore nipples, so I knew this ingredient alone would do a lot of good for my dry hands. I also love coconut oil and use it as a daily skin moisturizer.
The smell was expected, because I know lanolin doesn't smell that great, but I was hoping the coconut smell would have covered it up a bit more. So for me, the smell, while not offensive, is a little "medicine-y" for use on the hands. On my feet, I really couldn't care less what it smelled like.
On the skin, this stuff is sticky more so than greasy. It did a world of good for my feet just after 1 application, but I did wear socks as suggested. Most people would not like this as a hand cream (feels a lot like Aquaphor) but in my opinion, this is a million times better than the feel of dry, rough hands. Another bonus is that it does not wash off easily, so I'm not having to reapply each time I wash my hands.
Pros: great for severely dry, cracked skin. Good skin protectant. No yucky chemicals. A little goes a long way = cost effective.
Cons: kind of smelly. Leaves a sticky residue on skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i don't really have any feet problems and this was a gift. this stuff is awesome it gets all warm when you rub it. how cool :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by halliebean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have struggled with dry cracked icky feet for years...and have tried all KINDS of foot lotions, creams, body butters, soaks, blah blah blah.

but this, THIS completely has healed my icky feet. yes, the feel is different (and am glad because so many foot creams just are thick lotions, and like another reviewer wrote, the heel on our feet is a whole different kind of skin).

i find i only need a little bit to really give me smooth, soft feet the next morning.

the smell is pretty great too - coconut-ish freshness! i get so tired of the same peppermint, fakey chemically smells out there on the market.

i am quite a fan of burt's bees products and THIS is up there on my faves from the line!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by cbhanna21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

- messy. it's not a creme as you would imagine it to be. it's more like... gloopy syrup.
- some people like the smell but i don't.
- the idea of having to put a sock over the product after it's been apply it's really annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I read a review once that said this stuff is like putting crisco on your feet, but in a good way... I feel that is a pretty accurate statement. This is not a cream, but an oil-cream and is pretty sticky and oily. I use it but applying it thick and putting on clean cotton socks before bed and after a good foot scrub. It makes my feet SUPER soft and sweet smelling in the morning. It smells like surf wax. Yum!