Orly Nail Color in Crawford's Wine

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My signature nail color! Gorgeous ruby maroon red. Would recommend it to anybody.

I love this shade of polish. Crawford's Wine is the exact same shade as OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress. Right now, I have it on my toes and it looks very sexy! It also has a beautiful shine to it and it was only $4.99 at Sally Beauty Supply. As for the rating, it's a 4 because I'm gonna see how long it lasts before rating it lower or higher.

on 1/1/2006 7:21:00 PM

I love the Orly rubberized top! This shade is a color-twin of OPI I'm not Really a Waitress and its a beautiful classic shimmery red. This is great for the holidays, as well as every day use on tips and toes. I find Orly polishes wear just as well as the salon brands as long as a good base & top coat is used.

on 11/29/2005 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color is very pretty and great for the holidays. i just got it today and put it on my toes and i like it except fo the fact that it took FOREVER to dry. it is also really thick and just overall hard to work with. i much prefer O.P.I nail laquers to this brand.

on 8/7/2005 10:48:00 PM

My all-time favorite color! Beautiful shimmery deep red-wine color. Dark and dramatic, but still compliments my very fair complexion. Have received more compliments than I can count! If only I could find a sheer l/s to match!

on 4/28/2005 10:57:00 AM

I like this color on my toes. Many people have complimented it too.

on 5/19/2002 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty ruby red polish that drys to a shiny finish and doesn't chip.