April 24, 2014 | 1493 users online

Treatments - Wet 'n' Wild - Renewing Serum for Cuticles & Nails

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this nearly ever day for about 2 weeks now and I love it! My cuticles look much healthier and they feel stronger. I had a few tears and sore bits and those have healed up nicely.

I wouldn't say this has helped my nails grow or anything though, it claims to stimulate nail growth but I wouldn't really expect that from such a cheap product anyway.

The packaging is really good as well; it's hygenic with a pippette type applicator and you only need about a drop per hand even though the instructions say a drop per finger, that really is too much!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I happened upon a WnW display in my local grocery store, and bought this Renewing Serum. Don't let the name fool you, it's just a nice cuticle oil.

One of my biggest complaints about makeup is how expensive they are in Europe. Thank goodness WnW is still reasonably cheap. This cuticle oil is about $4 for 0.5 oz glass bottle w/ a dropper. It contains jojoba oil, aloe vera extract, Vit. A & E, and lavendar extract.

I've been using this oil on my cuticles for the last week. Only 1 drop is needed for all 10 fingers. It does a very good job moisturizing, then again, you would expect most oils to anyway.

Overall, this is a really nice product. Give it a try, I really don't think there's a need to spend $$$ on cuticle oils. continued >>