October 1, 2014 | 1818 users online

Tools - Gillette - Mach 3 Razor (Men's)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually "stole" this from my husband when we were on vacation and I had ofcourse forgotten my venus razor. So I decided to use this expecting it to be too rough for my skin.
However, I was pleasantly surprised to notice that it actually did a much better and faster job at shaving my legs. Plus, I never got one nick or ingrown hair. It also has a pivoting head just like venus to fit ur curves.

I feel that this actually does not get blunt easily unlike the venus which needed replacing (for me atleast) every three weeks or so (with everyday shaving in the summer...sorry if TMI). So yeah, I will be "repurchasing".

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by eyring

My husband uses this and I started stealing it from him. This gives the best shave. I'm not crazy about the price but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first used this many years ago, when on vacation. I forgot to pack my female razor so I borrowed my husband's. Since then I have been buying only Mach3 men's version and never looked back. (Seriously now, why female razors are jokes?).

I get deep shave in armpits, legs and sensitive area and very soft skin. The head usually performs great for 1 month, then another month of good-acceptable use and on the third month I usually need to change. I use it about 3 times per week for armpits, a little less for legs and about once a month for the lady area, and my hair is not coarse or hard. The replacement heads are crazy expensive. The handle performs great for years (last one I bought about 5 years ago) and I wash it with Viacal at least twice a year to keep it sparkling and also make sure the head fits good (no limescale deposits).

I must note that I use the no-battery version. Also, I find the lubricating strips a little useless and -yucky?-

All in all, a great product, reliable and quick. I have repurchased (both handle and heads) and will do so again. Unless they stop making it, so I 'll buy the next available from Gillette.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by MissRubyJones

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've been using the Mach 3 Razor for about six or seven years now. I started using it out of desperation; I was out of the disposables I usually used, I had a hot date, and my brother had left his Mach 3 at my house. Sorry, brother :)

Before using the Mach 3, I'd always assumed that razor bumps and/or cuts were endemic to shaving my legs - it never occurred to me that the disposable razors, or even the refillable razors meant for women, were to blame. I haven't had razor burn in more than five years now, all thanks to the Mach 3.

The Mach 3 refills seem a little pricey, until you realize that they last FOREVER. Keep your razor and blade clean and dry, ladies, and a single refill will last months, literally.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Every time I buy a different razor I regret not having purchased this instead. Very close shave, very little irritation. The cost is worth getting my legs hair free in a couple minutes without any cuts. When I use 'feminine' razors I'm often left with patches of stubbly short hair that I need to reshave after I get out of the shower. This causes irritation, and it's a pain in the but. I have no interest in shaving my legs three times in order to get them smooth, and I'm not a fan of proping my legs up on the sink so I can twist around searching for stubble patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by goldenjoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best razor ever! I have used this one for years. I keep trying others but go back to this one again and again. Recently I tried the venus goddess extra moisture and Mach 3 still beats it! Three blades is the perfect amount, any more and it feels like it doesn't do anything extra but irritate my skin more. The blades stay sharper and give you the closest shave. Also, it's good against curves because the way the blade pivots, so less nicks and cuts. The only thing I wish was that the handle was a little bit more durable at the junction betwwen handle and blade. Overall minor complaint though. I will never stop using this razor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Both my DH and I have been using the Mach 3 Razor since it launched. It is the best razor on the market, exception is a straight edge razor, which I am afraid to use. I can shave my legs about four times, before I have to change the razor. Love this razor, and I will never change...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My dear, sexy legged ladies( that all of you ;), are you annoyed by razors that leave nicks, leave your skin feel clammy, leave ingrown hairs, and dulls way too quick for comfort? That should be most of us. Ahh, then come closer(in the cheesiest fake accent you can think of) and behold, le MACH 3. A razor with a handsome design, a great handle, sharp blades, and comfortable cartridges. It doesn't have that uncomfortable extra blade at the top of it. And best of small, moves well into every angle of your body. I'm in love! I was so excited to get it based on the great reviews here, and i love it. It takes it all off, and for some reason my hair had grown slowly when i used it. I used past tense why? Because i use this razor for my "privates" while I use an epilator for every where else. It is easier for me to tackle those areas than it was with my Venus razors(I've had them all).

I still use it on my legs when I don't feel like using an epilator. This has helped my skin become super soft. I often use it as a scrub replacement because even when there is not hair, it removes a great deal of dead skin. This is nothing short of perfection when it comes to razors, and should one day come when I have a man, or live with one, I will make sure he has this in his pantry.If it can make my skin feel like buttah, I can only imagine what it would do for him. The price is great too, as the cost per use is still a lot cheaper than the fusion razors, and is absent of that annoying extra blade. I know there is probably a name for it, but it is 2:00 am.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this razor for years and absolutely love it! I have tried a few other razors, but always come back to this one. Performance wise it always gives a close shave, no skin irritation, blades stay sharp for a long time and works awesome over bony areas such as my knees or ankles. Absolutely love this razor and would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by jade3399

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Mach 3 Razor gives an extremely close shave to your legs with minimal cuts. I loved the Venus Sensitive razor made exclusively for women, but eventually the formula for that razor changed. I have found out that the way you hold your razor has alot to do with nicks and cuts. Also in order to get a close shave, you must first shave the way the hair grows and then the opposite way. I love the disposable Mach 3 Razors. Its a tad pricey, however worth the price!