November 23, 2014 | 1558 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Too Faced - Rip Off

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by sassattack

It irritated my eyes when I wore contacts. I think my eyes are sensitive to this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works great at removing make-up and I love that it is not greasy at all, but it quickly dries my eye area out so I have to put eye cream on directly after use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Mojie

I picked up a bottle of this at Nordstrom Rack because it was dirt cheap ($4.50) and I have a soft spot for Too Faced products. I didn't really need a makeup remover since I just remove all my makeup with my Simple Soy Face Cleanser, but I thought it would be nice to have around in case I wanted to remove my makeup without having to wash my entire face (like if I wasn't happy with the way one part of my makeup looked).

I ended up using this to remove my foundation when I was trying out new shades, so I can't say whether it works well for eye makeup remover or if it's gentle enough for me to use on my sensitive eyes (I'll update once I know), but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and removed my foundation easily with just some gentle wiping with a cotton square soaked with the remover.

It didn't leave my skin sticky and seems quite gentle. I'm tempted to buy more since the price is so good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite eye makeup remover and I'm surprised there aren't any reviews here about it yet. It's a fraction of the cost of other makeup removers (Lancome bi-facil is USD 24 and this is only 13.50) and it's oil free which is the best part. I hate the way oily makeup removers leave my skin feeling greasy. This one is cooling and it never leaves me feeling greasy. It does a great job of removing my waterproof makeup and it comes in an adorable bottle...plus the liquid is pink :)