DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

Its a super tiny bottle and really pricey.
Doesn't seem to do much except hurt my lips and smell like liquid cinnamon concentrate.
Terrible gloss.

This stuff HURTS! I have a pretty high tolerance for pain but whenever I have tried Lip Venom it hurts too bad and I have to clean it off right away. Any plumping that comes from this is probably just from the pain.

PROs
* Glossy
* Tingly feel... People are saying it stings, that is nonsense. It is so subtle. You can barely feel it.
* Packaging, nice brush, look, and feel

CONs
* Stimulates lips a little but mostly it's just tingly, not that plumping
* Sticky (but not as sticky as MAC LipGlass)
* Price

I won't buy LipVenom again because I can buy the dupe NYC Liquid LipShine for $1.89, which is the same thing, minus the tingle.

Love the product. Brings out a lovely natural color and make my lips look very plumped! Hate the packaging, you can't get to the bottom of it.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I actually really like this new product, the consistency is one of the best for lips, not sticky and no gross taste.

Lip venom is awesome! I love the stinging feeling it does to my lips! I look Fabulous with it too.

Stings like a bitch

It was my first plumper and Im still loyal to it. I like that it works and warms your lips up while plumping. The smell is a cross between cinnamon and licorice which is fine. I didn't find it too sticky and works well over lipsticks. I wish the tube was bigger but I'm a glutton.

I bought this crud as an impulse buy. its in a ridiculously small tube, and its impossible to get all of the product out. as for plumping, none. it doesn't even burn my lips! overall, very disappointing for the high price. i wish i would of read the reviews. darn you lip venom!

Not sure why people don't like this. I kinda love it. I love the stingy cinnamony feel it gives. And it isn't sticky at all. Maybe a little too wet and slippery and you need to reapply often but what gloss doesn't? completely clear and again NOT STICKY.

Recommended for Medium Skin