DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 3/3/2015 10:33:00 AM

I bought this crud as an impulse buy. its in a ridiculously small tube, and its impossible to get all of the product out. as for plumping, none. it doesn't even burn my lips! overall, very disappointing for the high price. i wish i would of read the reviews. darn you lip venom!

Not sure why people don't like this. I kinda love it. I love the stingy cinnamony feel it gives. And it isn't sticky at all. Maybe a little too wet and slippery and you need to reapply often but what gloss doesn't? completely clear and again NOT STICKY.

on 2/5/2015 12:26:00 PM

Works so good, you can really feel your lips plumping. Smells wonderful as well!

on 8/16/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this years ago when this was new and all the makeup magazines advertised it. I bought it on a shopping trip. It works by irritating the lips and boy did it irritate mine. I don't remember it plumping up my lips much. It just made them feel burned, irritated and left them red.

Of course the creators don't cover up that this product is an irritant. You know it is when you buy it, but you buy it anyways because you want your lips too look like they alone are experiencing anaphylactic shock.

Then you use the product for a week and the hype goes away because your lips don't look like Angelina Julie's..... and they hurt.

My suggestion is to try lip plumpers that contain hyaluronic acid, which helps your body absorb and retain moisture. I haven't gotten to try one yet, but they sound gentler and more promising.

on 7/31/2014 6:29:00 PM

This wasn't great. It's supposed to be a lip plumper, but when I tried it I just thought it was a tingly gloss. This didn't plump my lips at all, and the scent was a bit off-putting for me. I think there were two versions (gold and silver), I got got gold one, and I didn't much care for the gold flecks in the product. I did not finish this tube, nor will I buy another one. It would be good if you like a ton of gloss, because this stuff is thick and very glossy. Take care everyone! :-)

on 7/14/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This lip gloss is extremely small for the price. I liked the name, and they said they were the original lip plumper so I decided to give it a shot. Big mistake. The lip gloss container is way too small. It smells like cinnamon, which is nice, but it burns and stings, and for all of that, it needed to do more plumping. It makes your lips look bigger, because its a high shine gloss, but not actually because the plumper was working

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Yes, it gives some sort of tingling feeling on your lips, but I didn't really see the difference in my lips. It just tingled..
And for the amount of product you get the price is ridicules. It's super small - I thought it would be a normal sized lipgloss. Boy, I was wrong...
I wouldn't rebuy this at all.

on 1/7/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this a long time back and wasn't that impressed. The stinging was too intense for me and seemed to last for awhile before it made my lips red. They did plump or swell is a better word. I didn't particularly like it though. It was an ok product but nothing I repurchased or would. It's fairly overpriced for basically a menthol stick of gloss.

Not a fan of menthol based lippies and this one turned me off for life. At first I liked the trendy name, the funky packaging and the cool tingly sensation on my lips. But after a while I just wanted it to do what other lippies should and that is to moisturize my lips, plump them as advertised and give me colour payoff - none of which Lip Venom could achieve.

on 11/2/2013 10:06:00 PM

Plumps lips up a bit but did not do anything drastic. Great looking product, packaging is very attractive, but price is a bit steep.

Recommended for Medium Skin