DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 8/8/2015 11:55:00 AM

Love the product. Brings out a lovely natural color and make my lips look very plumped! Hate the packaging, you can't get to the bottom of it.

on 8/7/2015 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I actually really like this new product, the consistency is one of the best for lips, not sticky and no gross taste.

Lip venom is awesome! I love the stinging feeling it does to my lips! I look Fabulous with it too.

on 7/15/2015 11:23:00 AM

Stings like a bitch

It was my first plumper and Im still loyal to it. I like that it works and warms your lips up while plumping. The smell is a cross between cinnamon and licorice which is fine. I didn't find it too sticky and works well over lipsticks. I wish the tube was bigger but I'm a glutton.

on 3/3/2015 10:33:00 AM

I bought this crud as an impulse buy. its in a ridiculously small tube, and its impossible to get all of the product out. as for plumping, none. it doesn't even burn my lips! overall, very disappointing for the high price. i wish i would of read the reviews. darn you lip venom!

Not sure why people don't like this. I kinda love it. I love the stingy cinnamony feel it gives. And it isn't sticky at all. Maybe a little too wet and slippery and you need to reapply often but what gloss doesn't? completely clear and again NOT STICKY.

on 2/5/2015 12:26:00 PM

Works so good, you can really feel your lips plumping. Smells wonderful as well!

on 8/16/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this years ago when this was new and all the makeup magazines advertised it. I bought it on a shopping trip. It works by irritating the lips and boy did it irritate mine. I don't remember it plumping up my lips much. It just made them feel burned, irritated and left them red.

Of course the creators don't cover up that this product is an irritant. You know it is when you buy it, but you buy it anyways because you want your lips too look like they alone are experiencing anaphylactic shock.

Then you use the product for a week and the hype goes away because your lips don't look like Angelina Julie's..... and they hurt.

My suggestion is to try lip plumpers that contain hyaluronic acid, which helps your body absorb and retain moisture. I haven't gotten to try one yet, but they sound gentler and more promising.

on 7/31/2014 6:29:00 PM

This wasn't great. It's supposed to be a lip plumper, but when I tried it I just thought it was a tingly gloss. This didn't plump my lips at all, and the scent was a bit off-putting for me. I think there were two versions (gold and silver), I got got gold one, and I didn't much care for the gold flecks in the product. I did not finish this tube, nor will I buy another one. It would be good if you like a ton of gloss, because this stuff is thick and very glossy. Take care everyone! :-)

Popular Lip Glosses