April 16, 2014 | 1970 users online

Shampoo - Shiseido - Tsubaki Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Truthaboutmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the smell and my hair did feel smooth after I washed out but overall after buying the set two consecutive times I wouldn't say it did anything special or different for my hair .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by zuleikarega

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Loooove the smell. Didn't really made any result on my hair tho, else than the lingering fabulous smell lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I will preface this review by stating that I am not a shampoo/cond gal. I firmly believe that the styling and products one applies after washing make a greater difference than anything that gets rinsed out in the shower. That being said, this shampoo (and its conditioner) is magical. The texture is unlike any shampoo I have ever used. It is incredibly creamy without being too thick and glides through the hair. There is an immediate difference after it has been used. My hair (thick, wavy) is left way silkier, smoother, and ridiculously shiny. The camelia oil must really be something special. I would say that this is not the best system for those with fine hair because Tsubaki is quite rich. The red bottle is lovely and the pump design is convenient for the shower. This is a bit pricey for a shampoo but worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I've been staying at a relative's house and they have the Tsubaki Shining Shampoo in their shower, so I tried it for a few weeks. I really like it! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dried out or gross after I wash it out like most other shampoos. I don't think I would purchase this shampoo considering the price, but it is a great product for those with dry hair in my opinion. I have oily hair personally, so if a shampoo dries my roots out, I don't really care.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

My review is for shiseido's shining shampoo, in the red bottle :) so I've had my eye on this shampoo for quite some time, did my research and heard lots of good things about it, so I thought I'd give it a shot; so glad that I did! I have long, very fine hair that hasn't been in the best shape due to all the dye jobs throughout the year. Regular shampoos just end up stripping my hair too much but this one does not. It lathers very well despite a very light consistency and smells of Japanese candy, lol. I noticed right away that it didn't strip my hair and my hair instantly felt thicker and stronger. Once my hair was dried I noticed it was reallllly shiny and manageable without being weighed down. It keeps my hair from getting greasy right away as well, so I can go a few days without washing it and it still looks great :) I'm sold on this shampoo, it's a bit pricey ($16) but very much worth it. I'm sticking to it, I've never had a shampoo that works this well

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Uglydoll

I have used this product for a few years and then strayed away to try other new products. I am now coming back to the Tsubaki line again because I miss how well it works and how nice it smells! I have Asian hair so it works very well for me and makes my hair feel soft and glossy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

This is a review for the white set. While I love the scent of it and I don't seem to have too many issues with the shampoo, the conditioner is horrid! It left my hair in a greasy gunk and I could not wash it off despite rinsing it with shampoo numerous times. My hair was limp and it looked as though I didn't wash my hair for weeks. It's going to take a while for me to get this stupid gunk out. Even my hair dresser was horrified when I went in for a haircut. Don't get sucked in thinking it would be another good product from Shiseido like I did. Save your money. My Dove shampoo and conditioner works a lot better than this for a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The scent is lovely and it doesn't make your hair squeky clean. All in all i liked this really much and it worked well on me but it causes dandruff. So i can't use it too many times in a row. It's really annoying because now it takes forever to use it. I don't find this shampoo in any way unique and there are a lot of other great shampoos so you don't lose anything if you don't try this out. But it's a great shampoo allright.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by JPLON

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why people are hating on this product so much! It seems to work wonderfully for me! The awesome thing is that it really cleans my hair and scalp without ever drying out my hair at the roots, and it also brings in a great shine to my hair as well.

Now, I bought this while I was in Japan visiting my family and I thought "What they hey? People said that this product is so bad, I will have to try it out myself."

So I bought it, and it was very affordable. It was only about $3 Canadian for the small non-pump bottle, and and about $7-8 Canadian, and they had the 2 big pump bottles for $8! But I didn't buy that since I wanted to try out this product first to see if it actually works on my hair.

I love this shampoo a lot, along with the matching conditioner! It makes my hair so shiny it's unimaginable, and the only downside is that you have to change up your shampoos every now and then because your hair can get "used" to the product since this product will build up on your hair after a while, and styling it does take longer.

I really do recommend this product to people who want to have lots of shine and don't mind it weighing down your hair. I know people like Mszjackiechu on YouTube said that it felt like pomade on her hair, but to me it doesn't feel like I had put pomade on my hair. I really love this shampoo, and conditioner as well.

I will have to look for this online on Ebay or something because if I go to the Chinese supermarket in Toronto, it's $15 for just one bottle! Blargh! Too much for just the 550 ml of shampoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by shio318

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner duo. I love the scent and how it doesn't leave a residue in my hair. It cleans very well and leaves my hair soft, silky, and shiny. The only thing I do not like about this product is the packaging. It has a pump which is ok for when I am at home and leave it in my shower. But it is not convenient for travel.