Davidoff Cool Water Wave Woman

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This smell was too heavy. I don't see why everyone is so crazy about Cool Water - maybe Woman is very different from the original. Gotta swap!

on 6/11/2012 8:26:00 PM

This is on sale in Boots for about 10 and they are already running a promotion where you can get 5 off if spent elsewhere in the shop. So I got 30ml for 5.17, pretty good!!
Initial thoughts: Very clean and beach-y smelling musk, on me... the application it is intensely floral and cloying, on the drydown <1 hour+ it begins to smell of SOAP, like a Roger Gallet Soap!!!! Actually that! Powdered musk and an oriental bloom, suitable for anyone over 70. Maybe it's just my skin It doesn't last longer than 2-3 hours. Will update.

on 6/9/2010 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am not sure if it is worth it to write a review- considering my experience was very poor with this fragrance. At the least, it will serve as a reminder to myself that this fragrance by Davidoff is not compatible with my skin.

The scent notes are described as: juicy, fresh and sweet watermelon that blends with the notes of passionate fruits: mango and guava with floral accords of freesia, datura, pink pepper, peony and corn. In the base of this seductive fragrance there are sandalwood, iris and amber.

This is supposed to be a spring summer fragrance that is fresh and cool- encapsulated in a clever glass bottle shaped like a clear blue drop of water. However, on me this scent smelt like nail polish remover. Chemically iris and alcohol was all that I could make out. The last power was also poor- a mere 5 hours before it faded to nothing.

Take my review with a dash of lemon in your water- I strongly suspect my own skin chemistry refused this perfume, which is a shame, considering it sounds like a nice fresh fragrance for the summer.
Happy Shopping

on 1/29/2010 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely love this scent. Honestly, I only wear it in my hair right before I see my guy. He loves it; and he always wants to get closer to me. I have recieved many compliments. I would def. buy again :)

on 4/26/2009 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was gifted by my sister when she was in UK. I dont think that this brand is available in India....anyway....i just looooooooooooooooved the way it smells....n its so long lasting. Its my all time favorite now.

on 4/7/2009 9:03:00 PM

I had always liked the way this stuff smelled. An ex boyfriend gave me some kind of gift package of this for Valentine's Day awhile back. After having worn it a few times though, the smell has turned from desirable to slightly nauseating. I just can't wear it anymore now. I have had this happen to me before with certain shampoos that I thought smelled really nice at first, then after some time of using they start to smell bad. I don't know if this is something only I experience or if anyone else does... But that's my 2 cents.

I really wanted to like this perfume. One of my girlfriends wore this and she smelled AMAZING! Sadly it smelled like windex on me. She was happy though. I had to give the bottle to her lol

on 4/7/2009 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the scent its so...sophisticated yet sexy.The scent is real strong so just one spray will do the trick. It can be pricy like any other fragance but I found the whole set at a discount store for only 15.00!!! Lucky me hehe!

on 2/18/2009 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

recieved this as a gift and surprisingly like the smell,,although i wont be repurchasing,,i have other purfume that i love!!

on 8/17/2008 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great summer scent. I love that it has some floral notes on top of the aquatic. I find that it lasts surprisingly long on me, which I wasn't expecting. The bottle is pretty too.

Popular Fragrances