July 26, 2014 | 1000 users online

Powder - MISSHA - Illuminating Photo Projection Pact SPF20 PA++ (No. 13)

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by moopsmcphee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this so much.
You get loads of powder for the price - 12g worth!
It comes in a heavy white pearlised plastic compact, which shuts securely and feels unbreakable. Inside is a round mirror, and the powder is housed under a frosted flip top protector, which the sponge sits on top of. In the pan, the colour of No. 13 is a yellow based ivory, however on my skin (which is not in the least bit yellow) it blends straight in! This is not at all illuminating, there is no shimmer or sparkle at all. However, this is great for mattifying and never looks 'powdery'. I also lvoe that this is SPF 20. I certainly would never rely on this for sun protection, but it's a great addition to my suncare routine which consists of SPF30 sunscreen + SPF 25 foundation.
I have a feeling this has been discontinued - which is a great shame because it's perfect. Luckily - this will last me years before I have to worry about finding a replacement.
====================
====================
Compact with UV blocking
with minute particles / Excellent coverage
How to use
Put some amount on a cotton puff and apply it to the skin softly.
Indications
- It keeps your skin bright and shiny all day since it absorbs sebum.
By blocking UVA and UVB, which are harmful to the skin, it protects your skin from ultraviolet rays. It contains natural extracts such as pine needle and green tea, and it improves pigmentation caused by sunlight or melanin.