April 18, 2014 | 982 users online

Polishes - Orly - La Vida Loca

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by dibo

Love this colour! Lots of compliments and wears well. Needs 2 coats of clear top coat but is amazing..Found it at Sally's beauty supply for a good price....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by annawixom

This color is SO pretty. The most perfect hot hot almost neon pink color ever! I love it! The only issue I have is that the application isnt as smooth as i like. In my experience the first coat dries quick to an almost matte but as soon as I go to put my second coat on, it clumps up my first layer. Maybe waiting a long time for the first coat to really set would help. It doesnt stop me from grabbing this polish but it is annoying. I also wish it was more opaque with the first coat. I need 2- 3 coats for full opaquenis. I would recommend this still and I will buy again if I run out. The color is just too dang pretty. Everyone should own this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by thirdeye32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous!! Applies smoothly and dries fast. It's not as opaque or neon bright as I'd like so I paint on two coats of a nice bright hot pink then a few coats of this color over top. It's so shiny. Love the bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by tropnevad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was introduced to this color when I got a manicure. They had none there to purchase, so I went hunting. I finally had to order it on-line, but would do it again in a hot pink heartbeat! I LOVE this color!! It is such a fun irridescent purply-pink. Hard to describe - a friend called it "Hootchy-mama-pink" LoL! Do not wear this if you don't want to be noticed! It wears well. I use a basecoat, two color coats, and a top coat, and it looks fresh for at least 5 days, and yes, I do housework, wash dishes, type and file for those 5 days. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not as purple as I was expecting, but it's so pretty and vivid I can't help but love it. I love the grippy top of the bottle. It's so much easier to hold than other polishes, which means a lot to a klutz like me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 1:21:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most beautiful (and bright, but not neon) purple with a slight hint of pink. It's certainly not for the wallflower, though! This looks great on my toes, and amuses me on my hands--it's just such a FUN color! It's great for the spring and summertime. The consistency and the wear is great. I put some Out the Door topcoat on this, and it's all set. LOVE IT!!!!