September 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Moisturizing Baby Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The wash for the whole family. We all use and love it. My husband works all day driving a truck and when he comes home this is what he loves to wash with to get his skin back to normal followed by the same lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this baby wash. The classic smell of that pink baby lotion is really soothing and lovely to me. I have a dry skin condition and this baby wash really works well for my skin. my skin itches less and no more severe dry spots. What's best is that I use this on my hair too. Leaves it soft and shiny, no need for a conditioner after. Besides Dove and QV wash, J&J Moisturizing Baby Wash is definitely my money saving option for dry skin body wash. Love it! Will definitely go back to it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was browsing the baby section of Walmart and stumbled upon this. The head to toe wash was decent but dried out my dd's eczema prone skin and made the skin on my arms and legs feel dry for some reason. The moisturizing baby wash is very gentle, incredibly moisturizing without leaving a residue on the skin, and has a subtle baby powder scent. I love the pearlescent pink color and I was able to get a big pump size bottle for less than five bucks which is a steal. The scent does not linger which I am fine with. Makes my dd's skin feel soft and doesn't aggravate her eczema. I use this occasionally as well and love that it doesn't cause any irritations. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

The best handsoap out there, and also best wash for baby. Will not irritate skin at all. Will not chap it, chafe it, overdry it, etc. I turned to this product because I suffer from eczema on my hands. I just cannot use regular hand wash, its way too harsh. I started out using Mustella baby wash, which is equally as excellent, but expensive. I wanted a less expensive formula. I found this. It has no sulfates and is moisturizing and cleans well and smells awesome. It has baby lotion in it so it is not drying. IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN THIS WILL NOT HURT YOUR SKIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Picked up the idea of using the baby wash for baby soft skin after seeing a college roomy use it. 5 years later I am still using it. Besides giving moisture and softness, I think the main amazing thing about this product is it's ability to ZAP stink. Like stinky belly buttons or INNER female areas. After working a week on wild land fire fighting it was the only savior that could combat that. It keeps stink away the longest as well. (like, will help your deodorant hang in there longer) Haha having worked in the woods a lot I had issues with stink and clean sustainability, this product ROCKS

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by skimcap

I use this as a daily shower wash. Its great but I do have to exfoliate once a week or fortnight. Its subtle and the scent is of course, like a baby. I use the J&J Baby Lotion afterwards as a body moisturiser and I have nice soft skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

This is the best body wash I've tried ever. It's rich, moisturizing, luxurious and the scent is awesome! I have been using Dove, Olay, Tone and all kinds available in drugstores and this is the best. I don't know if they have this in any other fragrance, but mine comes in pink and its says "24 hour moisturizing body wash". Usually I have to put baby oil after shower because my skin is superdry and itchy in the winter, but with this I tend to forget about baby oil and my skin feels soft and not itchy. I will definitely be buying this from now on.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Simple, lovely, luxurious, and effective. There is no hype here, just a lot of really good stuff. It is cleansing, moisturiizing, and softening to my skin, and I adore using it in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 4:06:00 AM More reviews by VintageAmbition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So gentle and makes my skin baby soft! Love the subtle fragrance too! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been using Johnson's Head-to-Toe wash on my 2-year-old daughter, until Johnson's came out with the Moisturizing version, which smells even better! In fact, it smells exactly like the original, pink baby lotion-- the classic Johnson's scent is one of my faves and I had long wondered why they didn't make a matching scent in the baby wash.

Although the packaging does not specify this, you can use this product on both body and hair. I wash my daughter's hair with it and it actually detangles better than regular baby shampoo or baby wash. But the best part is that I use it as my shower gel and get to enjoy that beautiful powder-fresh scent! I layer this with Johnson's Baby Lotion and a few squirts of Love's Baby Soft when I'm in a soft, girly mood.