Johnson & Johnson Moisturizing Baby Wash

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is for the pink bottle moisture wash. I'm updating it to 3 stars instead of 4 because although it has a good scent it's too strongly scented. I have also tried the bar soap version and the liquid wash is much more moisturizing than the baby bar. The pink bottle and yellow bottle(head to toe wash) are the best smelling ones.

I didn't like the apple, oatmeal, shea butter, and bedtime(lavender) they smelled bad. The pink bottle smells so good but it did irritated me a little because its too strongly scented. If only they can make it lighter but with the same scent. I'm sticking with the yellow head to wash since its a lighter scent.
Pros:
Moisturizing
Rinses clean
Cleared up my acne
Lovely scent

Cons: Scent is a little strong

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is great as a bubble bath -- a few generous squirts and the tub is filled with suds.

Received it as a gift for my baby, but I wouodn't purchase it myself only because I am trying to stick with simpler products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually use this to clean my beauty blender after getting tired of spending $17 on the Sephora solid cleansers. I must say it works great at getting the makeup and majority of the stains out. I'm really pleased. Before using this, my beauty blender was getting dried and stiff. After using this moisturizing baby wash once, it made my beauty blender soft again. Just started using this on my brushes as well and it cleaned them all nicely. I'm super happy!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

If you like the scent of baby lotion you will probably like this.
It made my skin pretty soft and lathers really well.
It worked great as a body wash and lasted longer than some of my other larger bottles of body wash.
Bought this for my young daughter and we both use it.
She often reaches for bath & body works washes over this one lol
I did enjoy this but probably will not repurchase, wish they had this when she was a baby

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The wash for the whole family. We all use and love it. My husband works all day driving a truck and when he comes home this is what he loves to wash with to get his skin back to normal followed by the same lotion.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this baby wash. The classic smell of that pink baby lotion is really soothing and lovely to me. I have a dry skin condition and this baby wash really works well for my skin. my skin itches less and no more severe dry spots. What's best is that I use this on my hair too. Leaves it soft and shiny, no need for a conditioner after. Besides Dove and QV wash, J&J Moisturizing Baby Wash is definitely my money saving option for dry skin body wash. Love it! Will definitely go back to it :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was browsing the baby section of Walmart and stumbled upon this. The head to toe wash was decent but dried out my dd's eczema prone skin and made the skin on my arms and legs feel dry for some reason. The moisturizing baby wash is very gentle, incredibly moisturizing without leaving a residue on the skin, and has a subtle baby powder scent. I love the pearlescent pink color and I was able to get a big pump size bottle for less than five bucks which is a steal. The scent does not linger which I am fine with. Makes my dd's skin feel soft and doesn't aggravate her eczema. I use this occasionally as well and love that it doesn't cause any irritations. Will definitely repurchase.

The best handsoap out there, and also best wash for baby. Will not irritate skin at all. Will not chap it, chafe it, overdry it, etc. I turned to this product because I suffer from eczema on my hands. I just cannot use regular hand wash, its way too harsh. I started out using Mustella baby wash, which is equally as excellent, but expensive. I wanted a less expensive formula. I found this. It has no sulfates and is moisturizing and cleans well and smells awesome. It has baby lotion in it so it is not drying. IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN THIS WILL NOT HURT YOUR SKIN.

Picked up the idea of using the baby wash for baby soft skin after seeing a college roomy use it. 5 years later I am still using it. Besides giving moisture and softness, I think the main amazing thing about this product is it's ability to ZAP stink. Like stinky belly buttons or INNER female areas. After working a week on wild land fire fighting it was the only savior that could combat that. It keeps stink away the longest as well. (like, will help your deodorant hang in there longer) Haha having worked in the woods a lot I had issues with stink and clean sustainability, this product ROCKS

I use this as a daily shower wash. Its great but I do have to exfoliate once a week or fortnight. Its subtle and the scent is of course, like a baby. I use the J&J Baby Lotion afterwards as a body moisturiser and I have nice soft skin.

Popular Body Skincare Products