August 21, 2014 | 2189 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Fructis Sleek & Shine LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING CREAM

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm kind of on the fence with this one. One one hand, it does seal up my ends (makes any possible split ends invisible) and makes my hair shine. On the other hand, I feel like my hair is clumpy and I couldn't possibly use this product on a regular basis. I've been using it on days where I let my hair dry naturally (it's curly and thick) and I stay indoors or tie it back...but not if I'm going out or as part of a 'normal day'. It's cheap and smells nice - but not a great must-have.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by GRUDGRIME

I have never had any luck with Garnier products. I bought this because I was on a budget, it was cheap and it smelled good. My hair is really dry and straight so I have been looking for a good leave in treatment. This does absolutely nothing, but make my hair smell good. The bottle says put it in when your hair is wet or dry, but if I put it in when my hair is wet it actually seems to make the condition of my hair worse. so I finger some through after I blow dry for the scent. Too much and it seems to leave a coating.

I will not be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by DarynEvy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this once before in middle school and I forgot if it worked or not so I bought it again about a year ago. No, I haven't used it that long. I ran out of my other leave in treatments and have been researching new ones.
Anyway, I have damaged hair that has been bothering me more often than not when it touches my neck because it is so scratchy. This is not exactly lightweight. It makes my hair feel nasty and I hate it. I now remember that I threw away the last bottle. This one is also going in the trash. Ew.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Smabe92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for a while now. I am on my second bottle already. It makes your hair so soft, and i feel like it also ahas a small hold to it, because my hair has more bounce to it when i use this. i will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently heard about this product and although I was hesitant, decided to try it out. It is very expensive, and I don't find the scent to be over-whelming at all (as many people seem to be describing it).

Initially, I was worried about the scent too because in the past I have used some Garnier products with very strong scents. I was surprised that this product does not leave my hair greasy, and helps it feel more conditioned and manageable. I have hair that can be incredibly frizzy and this has not fixed that but I would imagine that it could be the fix for someone with hair not quite as crazy as mine.

I really do enjoy using this product and have been using it everyday. I think it is a great addition to my routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by EmilyPanda916

This is a good leave in conditioner. Some leave in conditioners say you can put it in your hair wet or dry but then it'll get hard in your hair when it's wet or vice versa and all that stuff. This one, you can apply wet or dry and it softens either way! It keeps my wavyish thick hair frizz free! One bottle can last you a year! It has for me! You don't have to use much because if you do, you'll get greasy feeling hair, so be careful!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Amberpeige

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it was okay, made my hair feel a little soft sometines. just wont be buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

This product really does make my hair have that flowy 'waterfall-ish' effect which I liked however its still a 'meh' product. It smells good and very light but it didn't change my life or anything like that. After a while I was just waiting for it to get over cause didn't make a difference to my hair.

If you have curly frizzy hair than don't buy this because it doesnot offer the extreme moisture you are looking for. Would I repurchase? Meh not really.

Feel free to check out my reviews on other hair care products and let me know if this review was helpful or not :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MistyRiver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely am not happy about ANY of the Garnier Fructis products. I have tried many of their shampoos and conditioners, in which they all suck and leave my dry hair even drier. The only thing I will give Garnier credit for is the smells of their products and this leave-in conditioner. This is the only thing I will purchase from Garnier because it works on my dry hair.

I apply this everytime after I get out of the shower when my hair is still damp (not wet). The cream is lightweight and a little goes a long way. I use about a nickel size. I only apply it to the ends of my hair because they are the driest. Since I have been using this, I don't have any split ends! That I can say is a miracle because I flat iron sometimes and damage the ends of my hair even more. However, this is the only product I found from Garnier to not smell as wonderful as their other products. I took off a lippie for that but it doesn't change the effect of the product and it won't leave your hair smelling bad because the smell goes away after my hair dries. I also use the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm over this so I don't really smell the leave-in.

It's also super cheap ($4-5 per bottle) and one bottle lasts me for a very long time. Sorry Garnier, just because you sold me on this product doesn't mean I'll go back to your other ones but this I will give you credit for. I hope they never discontinue this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This dried out my hair so badly, made it frizzy and make my hair smell like vomit (not exaggerating here!)