November 22, 2014 | 1716 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Wave™ (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by syychang

For something that's under $20, I think this power cleanser is not too bad. The vibration gives my face a nice massage. It does make my face feel softer after using it, but does not give that deep clean feeling nor does it exfoliate like how a more expensive brand might. I don't use it every day either, so it does not give my skin any problems.

I don't know why people are comparing this to the Clarisonic. The Wave costs less than $20, while the Clarisonic is well over $100. I think it's common sense that something that costs significantly less will not work as well.

Nonetheless, the Wave is inexpensive and does the job well enough for its value.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by TentacleTherapist

Yeah I'm not even going to bother with this. It was terrible. A waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product sucks donkey balls. Its just terrible. I purchased it to use in rotation with my Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System so that I could give the Olay one a break every now and again but that's not happening. First of all the wave does nothing - why did they even make it vibrating? This has no effect what so ever. The pads that go with it are just awful with the worst cleanse4r imaginable - basically I rinsed the cleanser off and used my own/preferred.

I am glad this was only like 10 bucks or I would be hella mad. This product blows.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. Bought this for $10. Made me breakout and plus the pads that come with it have sulfates which is horrible for people with sensitive skin. Doesn't come near the clarisonic.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My SIL got me this for Christmas as she has one and absolutely loves it for both cleansing and exfoliating. Sadly, it doesn't do a damn thing for me. I had hoped it would be a decent exfoliator for those stubborn nooks and crannies that my daily BHA treatment fails to conquer but the broad flat head is useless at getting into the small groves of my face. This might be ok exfoliating your cheeks or forehead, but it was useless around my nose. And I don't know if the pads that came with it are just duds or what, but they didn't foam up at all. If they did any cleaning at all, it was no more than what you could accomplish with a washcloth and water. The only task I find this product useful for is as a facial massager.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

First of all, I do not use the pads that come with this. They have sulfates in them, which I cannot use on my sensitive skin. I cleanse my skin, tone, then use this with a clean, damp cotton pad to exfoliate. A lot of exfoliators are too harsh for me, and this is very gentle. To be completely honest, I bought this years ago, used it once or twice, then put it away in a drawer to never be used again, since I found it 'useless.' I recently found it again and started using it as an exfoliator (instead of with a pad to remove makeup) and it's lovely, though not HG status.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

This gimmicky cleaning tool didn't work for me. couldn't even compare to clarisonic,even my scrublet that I get from the loreal go 360 clean cleanser works a lot better than this tool. save your money and pass on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by glitterandsparkles42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have combination skin and I found that this was really drying on my skin, and the pads that came with it made my skin sting (I also have fairly sensitive skin) so I will not be repurchasing. However, I think this would be good for people with normal or non sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MileyCyrus21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have another review on the power cleanser. I have the foaming pads and they work great i also have the gentle exfoliating pads. I use them both and my skin feels softer after every use. You just have to use the power cleanser for a couple minutes and rinse well. After you do that it works perfect i promise.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

It made my skin worse :(