July 24, 2014 | 1062 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Wave™ (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My SIL got me this for Christmas as she has one and absolutely loves it for both cleansing and exfoliating. Sadly, it doesn't do a damn thing for me. I had hoped it would be a decent exfoliator for those stubborn nooks and crannies that my daily BHA treatment fails to conquer but the broad flat head is useless at getting into the small groves of my face. This might be ok exfoliating your cheeks or forehead, but it was useless around my nose. And I don't know if the pads that came with it are just duds or what, but they didn't foam up at all. If they did any cleaning at all, it was no more than what you could accomplish with a washcloth and water. The only task I find this product useful for is as a facial massager.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

First of all, I do not use the pads that come with this. They have sulfates in them, which I cannot use on my sensitive skin. I cleanse my skin, tone, then use this with a clean, damp cotton pad to exfoliate. A lot of exfoliators are too harsh for me, and this is very gentle. To be completely honest, I bought this years ago, used it once or twice, then put it away in a drawer to never be used again, since I found it 'useless.' I recently found it again and started using it as an exfoliator (instead of with a pad to remove makeup) and it's lovely, though not HG status.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

This gimmicky cleaning tool didn't work for me. couldn't even compare to clarisonic,even my scrublet that I get from the loreal go 360 clean cleanser works a lot better than this tool. save your money and pass on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by glitterandsparkles42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have combination skin and I found that this was really drying on my skin, and the pads that came with it made my skin sting (I also have fairly sensitive skin) so I will not be repurchasing. However, I think this would be good for people with normal or non sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MileyCyrus21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have another review on the power cleanser. I have the foaming pads and they work great i also have the gentle exfoliating pads. I use them both and my skin feels softer after every use. You just have to use the power cleanser for a couple minutes and rinse well. After you do that it works perfect i promise.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

It made my skin worse :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by mrsgood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. The package is cute. It leaves my skin baby soft and smooth. It foams up and cleanse the skin good. I wouldn't say it's not a acne preventing cleanser but it just a simple cleansers.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by chocospark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually loved this product. I got it as a present from my small cousin. My skin is kind off oily, so I started using it once a week with my regular st. Ives exfoliating cream, the first 2 weeks my skin got really dry and I started getting small pimples(break outs), but then they went away and althought my skin is not "normal", it's not as oily as before. I don't recommend this if you plan to get a perfect skin by just exfoliating it.... Skin is very important and you have to fully take care of it. I lost this product in one of my lugagges, and I don't live in the U.S anymore, so I'M ALMOST DYING cause I can't find it where I'm living now. But whenever I get a chance I'll repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Kind of gimmicky... Didn't do anything for my skin or pores. I tried all of the kinds of pads they have available, but I didn't see any difference in any of them. This is one of those things that I extremely regret buying.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this several years ago. I still use it because I have the pads still.
It's and okay product. The pads are so small. They're just a little bigger than a quarter.
It gets the dead skin of my face but it doesn't help my acne or hurt it.