December 18, 2014 | 927 users online

Eyes - Visine Eye Drops

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

This stuff is a staple in any medicine cabinet. Obviously works for eyes. But also soothes red skin. I have used this after using scrubs, tweezing or cream hair removal. It soothes the skin and takes the redness and inflammation down. I discovered this many years ago by accident and use it for so much ever since. Great workhorse product. Oh...excellent for eyes too. :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by tweezerhappy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. It has so many uses. I use it to:

1. Lengthen the life of my dried up mascara. I put 1 or 2 drops and the mascara will be good for another couple of uses. Sucks when you buy new mascara and its already dried up!

2. I add this to eye shadow for more pop. It is probably more sanitary than regular water. It's handy because I never really use this stuff for red eyes and it's a great way to use it by the expiration date.

2. Soothes red eyes and pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im on my second bottle of this and about to go on my third. These eyedrops work perfectly for me. They get rid of redness and irritation for a few hours but it's good to always carry it with you for refreshing during the day. When I put these eyedrops in my eyes, I close my eyes for a few seconds after so my eyes feel comfortable. It really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use Visine when I wake up puffy, before I get in the shower. I find that it really de-puffs and brightens my eyes. It doesn't only remove redness, but swelling of the entire eye area too. Then, after I get out of the shower I dry off like usual and then apply my makeup. It's best to let the Visine work its magic for a few minutes before you put any eyeliner or anything on. If you don't believe me, try it on one eye tomorrow morning. you will be amazed at the difference in puffiness!

Another excellent use for Visine is for those angry, red blemishes we all get. Sometimes, even the best coverup can't get rid of the redness around the pimple. Put a few drops of Visine on the general area (while your face is clean) and wait a few minutes. The redness really does decrease!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this to relief redness from a contact solution reaction. I switched to another type of contact solution and it was not moist enough. My eyes become dry; red and itchy in the afternoon. The relief is very fast but only lasts a few hours. I have read that it is not for daily use so I only apply it when my eyes are uncomfortable.

I have not tried it on my pimples but i do have monthly breakouts and it would be great if i could reduce the redness before applying my concealer.

The bottle is not large but lasts quite long. I might not repurchase the specific "visine" but probably will keep a bottle in stock

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have NW05 skin, and its always very very red around my cheeks. I put eye drops in my eyes one day and it spilled over onto my face and later I noticed I had white streaks! So I put it everywhere on half my face, like 10 minutes later that half was pure white, the color my face is supposed to be. This really works for redness on your face too! Unfortunately it only lasts a few hours :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like another reviewer mentioned....you can "get the red out" of pimples and zits with this, or any drops that "get the.red out".

I put some on a qtip and just press it on the inflammed pimple for a awhile. It does get the redness out of it for me. But I'm going to try the freezer (cold) method because I know if I put an ice cube on a raised pimple, it does go down.....so that makes sense.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I don't use this for eye redness--with extended usage, this is really bad for your eyes because the veins will swell up more, thus redness will increase!
For eyeshadows this is beautiful, though. I use this to foil them on, resulting in a more vibrant look. If you want shimmers to show up more, put one drop of visine in the e.s pan, plastic part of container (not on the eyeshadow itself) wet the e.s
brush with it, just lightly--then dip into shadow and dab it on. It'll look beautiful. I also use this to turn my pigments into eyeliner--did this with my bella pierre pigment, and went to sleep w.out removing eye makeup.. When i woke up my visine-d 'eyeliner' was going strong and bright just as if it had been freshly applied!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Every ophthalmologist I have ever been too says not to use visine brand of eye drops.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by catwhiskers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think I read this idea in a magazine sometime. After you put eyeliner on take a drop of the eyedrops..(.doesn't have to be Visine, I have used several kinds ... Murine is only a dollar at Dollar Tree.).. and dab them on under your bottom eyelashes rigt on the liner. Believe it or not this will REALLY make your eyeliner stay put for hours.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No