Victoria's Secret Very Sexy eye liner - Exotic Plum

4.1

I have this in plum and in the brown. The plum is more like a blue-grey, makes me look like i got punched in the eyes. The brown looks very natural with my brown eyes, however the lasting power on both these pencils are minimal. It doesn;t really smear, but rather just fades away. Several applications are needed to last the day. Not waterproof, very smooth formula, no tug on application.

on 12/27/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hm...didn't work for me. I like how the plum color is darker and more...charcoal/blue...but the pigment was lacking and the worst part...it irritated my eyes and made them red all day.

on 7/11/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this in black velvet. This is my HG pencil eyeliner. Its super intense, doesn't budge but is still smudgable with the right brush, and goes on smoothly. I do wish it was just a little cheaper, but I have no problem with paying $12 for this kind of quality. I'm not crazy about the smudger. I never use it. Would HIGHLY recomend getting this and in every color too!

on 2/12/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is one of the two eyeliners that last all day on my eyes! I have really watery eyes and eyeliners usually smear when I laugh and squint my eyes. Even when this doesn't say that it is waterproof, it still stays on my watery/oily eyelids. I even apply this to my upper lashline and waterline and the color stays just as intense throughout the day (whereas other eyeliners usually smear completely to my bottom waterline). This is very pigmented and its very smooth to apply, so don't worry about getting wrinkles from stretching your eyes too much. I also really like the smudge tool; I sometimes use it to create a mini-smoky eyes effect and it works really well.

The last thing I want to say is that I prefer the charcoal black one much better than any other color, especially grey, because I find all the other colors to be less pigmented..

on 10/17/2009 8:13:00 AM

Lovely colour; good for day or night; goes on smoothly.

on 5/27/2009 11:33:00 AM

This is absolutely one of the better eyeliners I've used, and I've used them all. I have this in the exotic plum and the black velvet. The eyeliner itself stays pretty well put and the coloring is descent. The plum is a nice combination of brown with some purple tones. It's very different and very pretty and if you mix it with the black, it's beautiful. The black isn't extremely dark, but it's passable. I've used every liner from wet & wild to Chanel to Lise Watier to Colorstay to Bobbie Brown - you name it, I've used it so to say that this will stay in my bag for regular use is saying a lot for the product. Perfect eyeliner would go on thick and strong and stay put all day long. I have yet to find that in ANY brand, but this is a close runner up and along w/my Lise Watier, I'll be using it regualrly. Hope that helps.

on 5/5/2009 11:03:00 PM

a great product. Great color, great texture, a little bit goes a long way.

The only thing I don't like is the blender because it's more like an eraser than a blender, takes away too much color. but other than that, i do plan to buy it again.

on 4/10/2009 12:03:00 AM

I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE this product. I love the color (I have plum and the brown), and they are just so gorgeous. They are, actually, what i wished the MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencils would be like. Unfortunately, those smear super quickly on me, and these stay on all day! The attached smudger is a nice bonus and makes doing an eye really easy with just this one pencil! Plus, the colors...ahh so gorgeous. I can't even explain. It's a perfect plummy purple with hints of gold sparkle, but not big ones, more like a shimmer and it's definitely noticeable on the lids but doesn't fade away or look tacky!

Then again, i also got both colors for free...thank you VS $10 off cards! But seriously, they're totally worth it!

on 1/8/2009 3:34:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The main reason why I'd buy this liner again is because my bf loves the color on me. I have brown eyes and dark red hair and the color complements me very well. I like the softness of the pencil and the added smudger but it doesn't last on me and I don't have oily lids!!!!

on 3/10/2008 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great eyeliner. I have the one in black velvet. It is very soft for an eyeliner pencil. Usually these pencils tug at your eyes during application. This one doesnt tug, goes on great, and stays on for the entire day. I would buy again and would recommend to a friend.